BUG REPORT (Version 1.8.1) Some Sort Of Kraken Drive?

Today i was testing the trust of some engines and i built a pretty stupid craft. When I put it on the runway it started driving itself at about 9 m/s. The brakes can't stop it. I think it is running on kraken power. I don't know what is causing it, but here is a video of it happening. https://youtu.be/6c1Xnjf-ktk

P.S. I hope this is the right place to put this thread, I couldn't find a category for bug reports...

I suspect that what's happening is that as the craft bounces on the landing gear, the center of gravity is slightly more toward the back than the front, making the craft think it's rolling downhill. I have seen this happen before, though it's more pronounced on your larger craft. Under that theory, I have moved your thread to the Gameplay Questions subforum. 

18 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

I suspect that what's happening is that as the craft bounces on the landing gear, the center of gravity is slightly more toward the back than the front, making the craft think it's rolling downhill.

I have this behaviour when I make my crafts with the tail lower than the nose (as biplanes). But usually hitting the breaks solves the issue, what apparently is not happening to @Gelix . The guy shoved a lot of gears on his craft, I don't believe the wheels are overstressed - so he bouncing can be something new (at least, to me!)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.