Carmics AIES Part Pack for 1.8.1

Probus

license:

All pieces AIES are creating Carmics
use is free to all users to Kerbal Space Program,
however it is not allowed for commercial use,
and distribution through other unknown links

for the use of any parts other mod and plugins should ask permission.
[email protected]
twitter: @carmics1

that is the license included in "AIES_Aerospace161.zip"

which is the file located on CurseForge and CurseForge says:

All Rights Reserved unless otherwise explicitly stated.

which it is stated in the file AND is also stated in the description (at the end)

license:
all pieces AIES are creating Carmics ©
use is free to all users to Kerbal Space Program, however it is not allowed for commercial use, and distribution through other unknown links, if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

the file contents and the blurb on the description Should outrule the other statement.

just thoughts.

PS - I found the original thread:

AND it also has the same NARR license.

have also shouted out to @carmics.

https://web.archive.org/web/20130820222737/http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/35383-0-20-2-AIES-Space-parts-v1-1

Spoiler

[0.21.1] AIES Aerospace v1.4

13062003370330807.pngAIES parts v 1.4 for KSP[0.21.1]

AIES(Agencia de Investigaciones Espaciales Suprema)

The AIES project is a set pieces to make almost any type of mission, more than 80 pieces so far, engine, fuel tank of any size, Pods, fixed solar panels, SAS, rcs tank, landing legs among others. phase is Alpha and will be compatible with KSP 0.21.1

I have taken the total development for quite some time, not only in build, also replaced and usually lead to removing the oldest for a better, even this development process continues to add pieces that can be quite useful in certain missions
__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

13081806581958085.jpg

13081806580858083.jpg13081806582758089.jpg13081806582658088.jpg

These are some possible configurations of rockets, also gives us the first glimpse of how they look, each size for certain types of cargoes

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________

Fairing are separated by a small rocket that is at the tip and provides a safe disengaged without stopping the engine in the process.

assembled in the following manner:

13081806581358084.jpg

activate (SEP A1 UR) and then covers or fairings.

13062003335130805.jpg

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________

13062003335430806.jpg

Parts of the pieces are useful for construction of scanning probes.

13062003332530797.jpg

attach possibility: small motors have the ability to add simultaneously without a connection point or (node stack)

New parts:

13081806582258086.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
DOWNLOAD AIESv1.4[0.21.1] 10.31 MB
http://www.mf.com/download/jg...rospace141.zip

important note: before installing AIESaerospace v1.4 delete the folder all previous versions

Installation: unzip "AIES_Aerospace14" in the folder "Parts"

Thanks to Nikie to translate and order the AIES mod, I do a pretty good job!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
v1.4

- Added support for all KSP 0.21 pods
-Substituted fairings "t1000v2r10", "t1500r10", " t2000r10c" by "t1000v4", "t1500v4", "t2000v4" respectively, in order to fix the problem of the unions that emerged with the KSP update 0.21
- was completely altered the appearance of the fuel tanks MR1, CL1300, and K7 in order to improve their appearance and correct the problem Nodecollider Stack and they had
- added two new radial decoupler
- added more "node_stack_top" des couplers to SV-5, SV-5 Black and Vector-B to correct the problem you had with embedded some engines
-Removed the dish Commtech CM60 by graphical issues.

v1.3

-No doubt most notable change is the translation of Nikie, and folders to better command and titles.
-Fixed the (node_attach) of the landing legs and fuel tanks (TuelTank 7k) (MR1 Tank)
-Some changes to the "Command pod" at the suggestion of Nikie

v1.2

-parts are ordered in separate folders
-added antennas and dishes that were available for RT normal parties, it is now possible to use them all
-reduced the time separator rocket combustion Sep1ur5
-were fixed fairing details regarding the nodes and names.
-add new part "soporte C1 strut"

license:
use is free to all users to Kerbal Space Program, however it is not allowed for commercial use, and distribution through other unknown links, if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

4 hours ago, zer0Kerbal said:

I personally have converted all png to dds (DXT5) - but was a long and convoluted process.

Oooff... I did it in about two minutes, all automatic with DDS4KSP... a few clicks to start it, and waited a couple minutes for it to finish running :P

Oh, this was from .mbm -->  .dds, too... no need to convert to .png at all... DDS4KSP converts .mbm directly to .dds ... also, IIRC, i think it detects whether there are alpha channels in the texture, so it might "know" when to automatically save as DXT1 or DXT5... I know it can do normal maps automatically as DXT5 ... vOv   EDIT: yup.. just checked, and it did some non-normal map textures as DXT1, some as DXT5. Now, whether its algorythm is *correctly* determining which format... idk... :P

Select the folder (which can include subdirectories), adjust settings if needed (default shown), click "Convert", wait a couple minutes, and Voila!!...

zYMqZPU.png

IDK... that license seems pretty much ARR to me... vOv

Especially the bold underlined bit in the spoiler below, is whats keeping anyone from doing anything with the mod, other than cfg/MM patching... vOv

Spoiler

license:
use is free to all users to Kerbal Space Program, however it is not allowed for commercial use,
and distribution through other unknown links, if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

Edited by Stone Blue

• 1 year later...

I've heard back from @carmics- just forgot I had. 

I was going through old PM's on Curseforge and found it.

Was from Jun of 2020.

Paraphrased: 

sorry for my disappearance, profound changes coming and mostly will be redoing the parts from scratch.

I've asked that someone be allowed to update and release the existing version.

If I hear more - then will post more.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.