Hauling contract not registering required part

I have a hauling contract requesting me to put a RT-5 "Flea" engine into flight above Kerbin with certain speed and altitude parameters. I can reach these parameters with ease, with all of the requirements in the contract having the green light next to them.

So the problem is that the first requirement, having a RT-5 "Flea" engine on the craft, does not have a green light next to it, even though the craft does have a RT-5 "Flea" engine. (I just completed a mission testing a "Spark" engine and I completed that without any problems.)

I couldn't find a problem similar to this, I play on Enhanced Edition and I have been playing with the Breaking Ground DLC for about a week or so and I haven't had this problem before. It wouldn't bother me to decline the mission, just wanted to bring attention to this problem if it is a glitch or bug of sorts.

Has anybody had a problem similar to this and/or know a solution? If a screenshot is needed, I'll be happy to give a few and I'll take up another hauling contract if I get one to see if it happens with more than just this one contract.

Thanks Y'all!

2 hours ago, Checkers said:

I have a hauling contract requesting me to put a RT-5 "Flea" engine into flight above Kerbin with certain speed and altitude parameters. I can reach these parameters with ease, with all of the requirements in the contract having the green light next to them.

So the problem is that the first requirement, having a RT-5 "Flea" engine on the craft, does not have a green light next to it, even though the craft does have a RT-5 "Flea" engine. (I just completed a mission testing a "Spark" engine and I completed that without any problems.)

I couldn't find a problem similar to this, I play on Enhanced Edition and I have been playing with the Breaking Ground DLC for about a week or so and I haven't had this problem before. It wouldn't bother me to decline the mission, just wanted to bring attention to this problem if it is a glitch or bug of sorts.

Has anybody had a problem similar to this and/or know a solution? If a screenshot is needed, I'll be happy to give a few and I'll take up another hauling contract if I get one to see if it happens with more than just this one contract.

Thanks Y'all!

Yep, had the exact same problem. No solution I'm aware of, so had to cancel the contract. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.