Hello!

KOMKO190

I am new in KSP community, bought the game today and I am gonna start some tutorials if any to learn the game,

just wanted to ask is there anything I need to know before playing the game? Does the KSP have their official discord server? (Discord is easier than forums for me for some unknown reason)

Welcome to the forum, @KOMKO190!

Personally I don't know of an official discord, but there is an official IRC chat, with the link at the top of the page.

The only advice I can really give you before you start is that the in-game tutorials leave a lot to be desired.  You're better off browsing the tutorials section of the forum or by asking specific questions in our Gameplay Questions section.

Welcome @KOMKO190

Feel free to ask whatever you want... here or by message.

I recommend to follow the in game tutorials first, they were maid to make easier the integration in the KSP.

Edited by pmborg

adding to everything everyone else is saying: Most(if not all) equations used in real life regarding physics will work in kerbal, the Dv(DeltaV) equation is the same as in real life. just substitute variables with the matching variables(e.g. swapping the acceleration of gravity on earth to the acceleration of gravity on kerbin) in game.

Edited by Lapis