Mohole 3 / A +30min. Ksp-Cinematic !

Oraldo revak

Hello, it's been a long time, i'm very excited to present Mohole 3 ! The last act of the Mohole series than i've made from all the 2019 years.

I hope you like it, and i waiting for your feedback, don't hesitate to share your thoughts, even if it's some bad critics, we always learn from each others !

I would to thanks all the people that involve themself to make this video possible ( voice actors, the guy who correct my bad english and the people who watch, like and comment. It's bring me alot of willpower. )

Thank you the modders of ksp, and the awseome and very friendly KSP communauty !

See you in 2020 for more !

Speechless. :)

You managed to "defeat" every single expectation I had about the 3 (I don't know how to correctly how to say it in EN - read this on the positive side! I was caught totally by surprise on the plot).

Excellent work.

On 12/24/2019 at 1:35 PM, Just Jim said:

Wow.... just... wow. I am seriously blown away!  :cool:

Glad you are :) I have alot of on coming Ksp cinematic for 2020 & 2021 (i'm not kidding) I don't know what exaclty you do on this game but thank to all the Squad team to make this incredible game ! It's even more than a game <3

7 hours ago, Lisias said:

You managed to "defeat" every single expectation I had about the 3 (I don't know how to correctly how to say it in EN - read this on the positive side! I was caught totally by surprise on the plot).

Excellent work.

Thank you very much. 

4 hours ago, Oraldo revak said:

Glad you are :) I have alot of on coming Ksp cinematic for 2020 & 2021 (i'm not kidding) I don't know what exactly you do on this game but thank to all the Squad team to make this incredible game ! It's even more than a game <3

Thank you! We love hearing that!  :D
As far as my job, I'm part of the QA team... that's all I'm allowed to say.
But before that I was a fan-fiction writer... and I can tell right off how much time and work and effort... and love... you all put into this project. This was no small effort.
Plus myself personally, I like my fiction a little on the dark and creepy side... hehehe... so what's not to love???
I can't wait to see what you come up with next... 

17 hours ago, Lisias said:

Excellent work.

What kind of scenario did you expected ? I'm curious :)

On 12/26/2019 at 4:06 PM, Oraldo revak said:

What kind of scenario did you expected ? I'm curious :)

Let's say that for some time I was thinking about a Arthur C. Clark style ending (like Rama or 2099), and you ended up with a Phillip K Dick style one! :)

By the time you released Stranger, where Bill got an entire year on Dun , I wonder if the plot could be related. When you releases Eve, where you stablished the rapport between Bill and Jeb, I though "yeah, these short-histories appears to be related". But so why Bill got to Duna?  Bob is the Scientist (assuming this history happens between Mohole 1 and 2) and would have something meaningful to research, you don't sent your best engineers to Space just because. So perhaps Bill would be searching for the Jeb's craft derelicts? This is something you send engineers to do.

The nature of the deaths of the Kerbals were not depicted neither, so this was open to some plot twist - besides being tough to get one without some kind of Deux Ex Machina. :)

Mohole is not related to "THE STRANGER" or "EVE"..

Hmm, yes you are right, i should have gone for Bob for "the Stranger".. I never used him... I'm very lazy at finding names ;)

"MINMUS" and "EVE" are related, that's all.. Maybe i will create THE KCU ( Kerbal cinematic universe) one day ;) 

Thank you for your comment men.

7 hours ago, Oraldo revak said:

Hmm, yes you are right, i should have gone for Bob for "the Stranger".. I never used him... I'm very lazy at finding names ;)

But, so, who would fix the Stranger's craft? Scientists known very little (if any) about engineering! :)

1 hour ago, Lisias said:

But, so, who would fix the Stranger's craft? Scientists known very little (if any) about engineering! :)

Ohh yeah, i remember now why i went with Bill ;) I totally forgot about the repairing ship... "THE STRANGER" is old in my head and I have too much to remember in my head :)

This is great. I liked it a lot. I can say this because I'm doing one myself and know how much work goes into these kinda things. I hope you continue and maybe we can collab. I'm a writer so maybe I can help you or you can help me in some way. Anyways, good work!

13 hours ago, Arco123 said:

This is great. I liked it a lot. I can say this because I'm doing one myself and know how much work goes into these kinda things. I hope you continue and maybe we can collab. I'm a writer so maybe I can help you or you can help me in some way. Anyways, good work!

Thank you. It would be a pleasure to have a chat. But right now, i don't have my computer, so no project can be start.. 

Do you have discord or something ? 

Edited by Oraldo revak

Yeah, the project wont film until I get everything ready and I get all of the editing software on the ssd I'm getting. So we have a lot of time before we start. Only the prologue or maybe the end of the war will be controlled by me though. This is mostly player-made. I'll edit my discord name in here at 3-4 pm:

More info/topic it's on: 

Yeah, I would love to help you in filming and stuff. I'm a writer so I should be able to cook up some script. There were a few grammar errors in your Series but it didn't bother me or take anything away from it. The rooms and buildings/Craft were awesome though.  Also, the Discord link in your video is invalid. 

19 hours ago, Arco123 said:

Yeah, I would love to help you in filming and stuff. I'm a writer so I should be able to cook up some script. There were a few grammar errors in your Series but it didn't bother me or take anything away from it. The rooms and buildings/Craft were awesome though.  Also, the Discord link in your video is invalid. 

https://discord.gg/F7BVKaK

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.