Christmas Tree Challenge!

KSP Christmas Tree Challenge

Goal

Land a Christmas tree on any of the KSP bodies (Kerbin, Jool and the Sun not included). It's that simple.

Rules

1: No hyperedit, cheat menu, warp mods, vesselmover, or any cheaty mods.

2: You can use parts mods, but don't use anything too OP (like some endgame Interstellar Extended engines).

3: Please have something on your tree like lights or ornaments to make it look better.

4: Your tree can be fold-up, multi-launch, modular, or any other method of making it easier to launch, but please, please don't just send up a ton of modular tree pieces and stack it until the physics limit won't let you anymore.

5: If you're gonna hit it out of the ballpark, don't do it via exploitations of scoring equations.

6: Only one tree per entry. If you want to make more, sure, go ahead, but they will be individually scored and ranked.

7: Because I posted this a little bit later than I thought, I'm going to ignore the rule I originally was going to add that stated "Enter by Christmas". Instead, enter whenever you like.

8: Image or video proof recommended, but not strictly required.

Scoring

Because a lot of people are going to win this, I'm making a score system for it. Below is the score system:

((Tree Height)+(Tree Width))x(Planet Multiplier)

If you land near an anomaly, you can multiply your score by 2.

Below, in the spoiler, is a list of planet multipliers:

Spoiler

Moho: 2

Eve: 2.5 (if this was a land-return mission, the score would be higher, but this is a one-way mission)

Gilly: 0.75

Mun: 0.5

Minmus: 0.5

Duna: 1

Dres: 1.5

Laythe: 2.25

Vall: 1.75

Tylo: 3

Bop: 1.5

Pol: 1.5

Eeloo: 2.5

So, you add your tree width and tree height in meters together, and then multiply it by whatever body's planet multiplier you landed on. That easy.

Leaderboards

There will be the top 5 scorers below:

1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

And the rest in this spoiler:

Spoiler

Because nobody's made anything yet, there's no reason to start listing places below 5th.

Edited by LittleBitMore
Added rule 8

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.