36th chaos communication congres thread

VITAS

Was there for a while at 3am, as it should be on the congress :) We discussed about a lot of things, whats coming with Kerbal Space Program 2 and so on... 
Huge thanks for giving people a chance to check out the game, and just being there to discuss stuff! It was really nice to see people having fun at the KSP assembly every time i drove past!

I´d love to help out next year, so if you need any helpers hit me up :D

11 hours ago, MR L A said:

I'm out of the loop on this one... what's this thread about? :P

@VITAS and I (well, mostly VITAS) organized a small fan meet-up in form of a so-called assembly at the 36C3, the 36th Chaos Communication Congress in Leipzig, Germany.
Everyone already knowing KSP was welcome to come by and talk with us or show his best lithobraking skills, and those not already knowing it got a gentle introduction in... explosions mostly...

I've been surprised by how many stopped by, there was someone at the PC we set up to play KSP all the time, and/or talking with us about the latest and greatest KSP news or adventures. We've had a lot of fun, and even more gummy bears!

I hope we get the chance to do this again this year, maybe with more PCs, KSP2 and some merch to give away ;)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.