So my spaceplane

Parts : 156

Height : 9.8 m

Width : 25.9m

Length : 37.0 m

Weight (all tanks empty except liquid fuel and oxydizer tanks) 114.3 t

and with all temps full 150t

So i can't put screenshots ..

You need to use an image hosting site (I use imgur.com). Make an account, then use the +new post option to add images. 

1Xqbam7.png

Once you have your images uploaded, go to the images tab.

mpacF0n.png

Select the image you want to add next, then use the "direct link" option and copy the link there.

yPq4TSN.png

Then paste that link into your post, and the images are automatically embedded.

I've made an SSTO, once.  It looked remarkably like a rocket booster.  Reusable, due to landing legs and parachutes -- lots of parachutes.  I have trouble even getting an airplane to fly (admittedly, I've only tried in Realism Overhaul, which uses Ferram Aerospace Research to "upgrade" the stock aerodynamics -- and I only have the keyboard to fly with).  I admire anything that will both fly reasonably well, and do so over a wide enough speed range to take off from the runway, fly into orbit, reenter, and land (never mind on the runway).

If you want a SSTO, there are plenty of threads in Gameplay Q's such as this one. Be warned that it takes a lot of work to get your first one. But it takes exponentially less for your second, third and so on.

Some tips:

1. Start small! Use Mk1 or Mk2 frames because they're lighter and accelerate faster.
  2. Use the top-range engines. In Sandbox you have the 300-science LV-N NERV and the 1000-science CR-7 RAPIER from the start!
  3. Fly a good profile and gain speed in the early atmosphere. Jets get you going really, really fast really low - often more than 1000m/s which is about ½ orbital velocity!

Any photo upload site is good.  Just nab a screenshot.

If you want to share the craft files, you can use Steam if you use the steam version, or use Kerbal X for all versions.  Yes, you can use crafts that require, or are enhanced for mods.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.