Does ksp have a discord server?

Neoks

• 5 months later...

Hello all!

I've noticed there is no Discord server for people to communicate in real-time. I believe that real-time communication is great for innovation and creating better crafts and missions to share. It is also a great way to stay up to date on the newest challenges and how to beat them.

With KSP2 being announced, communication and innovation will be more useful than ever! To ensure better communication between players and the ability to more easily share innovative builds, I decided to create a discord server. I am experienced with managing other servers. https://discord.gg/Usw3Nx7

I wish you all a good day!

Spectacular Vernacular

• 4 months later...
52 minutes ago, uhhh, cheeseburger said:

This Discord Server is meant to be an international team of mod makers that want KSP 2 out earlier.

https://discord.gg/tu289BEFhP

Modders everyone can't do anything about that. Anyway, most people here are excited, but willing to wait for a working game.

• 7 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, zyco187 said:

i could not find a career mode discord or an official ksp discord

Pretty much /r/KerbalSpaceProgram and Matt's Discord Server are the only public ones available. You can find them in explore public servers under Kerbal.

There are lots of private Discord servers run by various groups of like minded Kerbal enthusiasts devoted to mods, science, etc, but they are by invite either through a direct contact or via a post in the related forum. 

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, zyco187 said:

no i am looking for a discord that has career mode discussion

If you can't find any, then why not just start your own server with a "Career Mode" section? 

Also, why not ask for career mode help on these forums? A lot of your early-mid career questions are bound to have been answered already.

Edited by Mars-Bound Hokie
Including the early-career plane

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.