cBBp Dragon Rider Pod/Capsule

CardBoardBoxProcessor

Must Use DRAGON_RIDER .Craft FOR "Built In" ENGINES AND RCS.

An advanced Capsule that is designed to be fully re-useable, hold up to 7 crew members, and be very spacious inside. It incorporates it’s own multi fault tolerant RCS system and pusher escape engines which can be used as landing engines along with the landing gear for soft landings without the use of a parachute.

Download here why not:

functions.php?landing=mod_infographics&target=mod_signature&id=19

KSP%202012-09-08%2023-53-01-42.png

Edited by CardBoardBoxProcessor

I cannot express in words how much I want to thank you for this. <3

Question: My game takes like 20mins to load and I'm running a lot of backups right now, so my question is does the UI freak out with this many Kerbals in the pod?

@Svga777

try using the RCS. Leg should be pressing the gear key or right-clicking the middle of the capsule, second option even works on EVA.

@Tiberion:

EE is required for the integrated legs, and MechJeb for the engines (they run on RCS fuel too) and the autopilot functions.

Edit: Card, please edit the mod name, it's currently named " " or so...

Edited by Kreuzung

when I am not busy I will be making a tutorial. layer 31 Internal spaces. layer 16 is kerbal. Kerbal shows in the camera view of the kerbals. internal spaces only shows in IVA.

the internal space of Dragon says "IVA coming soon <3"

to make Dragon have more fuel just put RCS tanks on it :) the Engines are pretty strong because they are escape engines. but they should support more fuel.