[1.9.x, 1.10.x, 1.11.x, 1.12.x] Kerbal Space Transport System

linuxgurugamer

2 hours ago, RedParadize said:

@linuxgurugamer First thanks for maintaining this awesome mod. I don't know how people play without it.

I happen to also have the same issue that @Flo611 have. I do not see any requirement on the OP.  Outside the usual module manager (I have version 4.1.3 for Ksp 1.8.1) is there other requirement?

On 5/15/2020 at 3:53 AM, Flo611 said:

I have a problem, when i start the game the icon isn't there. I play on 1.9.1

My apologies, I left the dependencies out:

New Dependencies

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/13/2020 at 11:01 AM, Schu said:

Does this work with RSS/RO on 1.8.1? It says it's not compatible with ModularTanks.. but is it compatible with Procedural Tanks?

It should work on RSS/RO on 1.8.1

Don't know about Procedural tanks, but there is a good chance it will, best way to find out is to try it

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd like to request some integration between this and KAC. If KAC is installed, I would like to have an alarm created when a deployment mission is started, to fire when it will be completed, and another created when the mission is completed, to fire immediately. I'd use the first alarm to remind me to go back to KSC, and the second alarm to jump to the newly deployed ship without hunting around in the Tracking Station.

I haven't done much in the way of transport or construction missions yet, but I imagine similar alarms would be useful for those mission types too.

On 9/2/2020 at 1:20 AM, DaleStan said:

I'd like to request some integration between this and KAC. If KAC is installed, I would like to have an alarm created when a deployment mission is started, to fire when it will be completed, and another created when the mission is completed, to fire immediately. I'd use the first alarm to remind me to go back to KSC, and the second alarm to jump to the newly deployed ship without hunting around in the Tracking Station.

I haven't done much in the way of transport or construction missions yet, but I imagine similar alarms would be useful for those mission types too.

The whole idea behind this is to remove unnecessary work, you are asking that it merely increase the work.

Sorry, it's not going to happen, doesn't make sense.  

• 1 month later...

Hi, i've run into an incompatibility between this mod and Stockalike Station parts redux. It seems that the mod can't 'see' the extra seats on my low kerbin orbit station that are provided by the inflating parts, specifically the PPD-E-1 dirigible hab module. I deployed the station with this mod, and de-inflated and re-inflated the module on the off chance it would fix it, but i still can't deploy additional kerbals to the station with the transport mission. I've included here the log file for my game and the craft file for the station, and a list of all the mods that are active on the save

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lej4f7bfqa8l1rt/Ksp Training Camp.craft?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wu80jjqd2nnaeig/Player.log?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jinaeqsrmox3ppo/ksmpodlist22.txt?dl=0

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As an avid user of KSTS I tend to start a mission and then timewarp to its completion.

On large construction projects I use high levels of timewarp. If done manually I can easily miss the completion announcement and "overshoot" before getting timewarp back to 1x.

Is it possible to have KSTS create an alarm in Kerbal Alarm Clock. This would slow timewarp down intelligently to 1x.

Edited by Teslamax

On 11/27/2020 at 4:27 AM, DiscountSpaceNerd said:

Does this mod work properly with Kerbal Construction Time?

No, it doesn't. 

7 hours ago, Teslamax said:

Is it possible to have KSTS create an alarm in Kerbal Alarm Clock. This would slow timewarp down intelligently to 1x.

Yes, will get to it soon

14 hours ago, Teslamax said:

As an avid user of KSTS I tend to start a mission and then timewarp to its completion.

On large construction projects I use high levels of timewarp. If done manually I can easily miss the completion announcement and "overshoot" before getting timewarp back to 1x.

I'm currently deep inside the CactEyeOptics mod.  One of the things being added to CactEye is KAC integration for the new experiment.  Since what will be needed in KSTS will be exactly the same, I'll get to it when I'm done with CactEye

On 12/9/2020 at 11:41 AM, linuxgurugamer said:

I'm currently deep inside the CactEyeOptics mod.  One of the things being added to CactEye is KAC integration for the new experiment.  Since what will be needed in KSTS will be exactly the same, I'll get to it when I'm done with CactEye

Thank you!

• 3 months later...

New release, 2.0.1.7

• Added new dependency, SpaceTuxLibrary
  • Replaced internal Log class with one from SpaceTuxLibrary
  • Added unique window ids by using SpaceTuxUtility.WindowHelper.NextWindowId
  • Deleted old disabled code
  • Added KAC alarms for the missions
  • Changed min version to 1.10.1

I suspect that this mod is incompatible with Principia. The game crashes when a vessel deployment completes.

Nothing special in KSP.log

stderr.log prints this line when the game crashes:

F0323 02:55:05.782352  3372 plugin.cpp:1601] Check failed: inserted part_id: 0

Principia Gödel with KSP 1.11.1

KSTS 2.0.1.7

I am ready to help if more info is needed.

25 minutes ago, Apricot said:

I suspect that this mod is incompatible with Principia. The game crashes when a vessel deployment completes.

Nothing special in KSP.log

stderr.log prints this line when the game crashes:

F0323 02:55:05.782352  3372 plugin.cpp:1601] Check failed: inserted part_id: 0

Principia Gödel with KSP 1.11.1

KSTS 2.0.1.7

I am ready to help if more info is needed.

A single line from a log file is useless.

provide the entire log, preferably the Player.log

On 3/23/2021 at 3:37 AM, linuxgurugamer said:

A single line from a log file is useless.

provide the entire log, preferably the Player.log

Player.log: https://gist.github.com/apricot-azumi/e4da301fcc24b8a4ce1e7212d7edb1fb

Principia log: https://gist.github.com/apricot-azumi/aec4ffd9ff4cf84a02e9050d467fe0c6

The vessel to deploy is named "Test" in case it leads to confusion. It seems Principia crashed during KSTS adding parts to the vessel.

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot get kerbals to return from a space station. Sending cargo and kerbals to space is no issue but returning them is not possible. What am I doing wrong? I cannot press start mission.  

v4nKEcJ.jpg

wjM6qu3.jpg

I looked into the log and there is an error. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TC5zstEpw4judenTT3qBmM_noj8d74wR/view?usp=sharing 

Edited by dave1904

2 hours ago, dave1904 said:

I cannot get kerbals to return from a space station. Sending cargo and kerbals to space is no issue but returning them is not possible. What am I doing wrong? I cannot press start mission.  

I looked into the log and there is an error. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TC5zstEpw4judenTT3qBmM_noj8d74wR/view?usp=sharing 

You have a lot of strange errors in thelog.

I need to to start the game and just go to the station and try to do the return mission, then exit and send the file

Edit:   YOU STILL HAVE MINIAVC INSTALLED.  You must either remove all the MiniAVC.dll files by hand or install ZeroMiniAVC!!!

Edited by linuxgurugamer

23 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

You have a lot of strange errors in thelog.

I need to to start the game and just go to the station and try to do the return mission, then exit and send the file

Edit:   YOU STILL HAVE MINIAVC INSTALLED.  You must either remove all the MiniAVC.dll files by hand or install ZeroMiniAVC!!!

I was spamming the mission button and that is probably why I had alot of errors.

This is new log. Just pressed it once. Its only when I have crew selected on the return journey. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1opQ7K1rGmidBl6YcCDznJnQm7wfpen75/view?usp=sharing

1 hour ago, dave1904 said:

I was spamming the mission button and that is probably why I had alot of errors.

This is new log. Just pressed it once. Its only when I have crew selected on the return journey. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1opQ7K1rGmidBl6YcCDznJnQm7wfpen75/view?usp=sharing

Ok, please zip up your entire save dir and send it to me.

If you could also zip up your entire GameData (without the Squad) dirs, that would be very helpful as well

Edited by linuxgurugamer