KSC Archives: Journey to the stars

MacLuky

Chapter: 150. Making Friends is more written than usually, I hope it provides a bit of backstory. My kids had me setup a minecraft server and I fear this is eating in my KSP time, that and the fact that I struggle with bdarmory has slowed down the mission reports.

I have a nice X-33 thanks to @Angel-125 in about 4 chapters or so, so stay tuned ;-)

Thanks! and indeed, well there is only so much you can do with just color and blue is my favourite. I gave the textures to my daughter and she figured it out, quite proud of her. Character wise they will be closer to Vulcans though, the ones that blew up the station will be an Andorian/Klingon hybrid.

@jurasic_kerbal it will come over time. Its mostly mods and some scaled up parts, the early rockets are more tricky when you dont have the delta-v. Thanks for all the thumbs up. I've slowed down a bit, but thats because i need to weave a few new threads at browse kerbalx for some inspiration. Looking for some babylon5 earth alliance style battle cruisers, feel free to submit ;-)

The Kraken ate the nosecone, but thanks for the update. I am toying with some stories, one of them has the T'Kerman coming to the rescue but it needs some kind of warp drive to make sense and I am not sure it fits the design. 

I was also swamped with work and had little time for KSP. Building the ships of the Darks Grand Protectorate takes waaayyyy too long

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

"This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one." 

Neah, lets just pick up where we went into hibernation. I found these in the archives:

https://kscarchives.wordpress.com/2021/01/12/the-history-of-necro-bones/

It's probably still the only delta-v map of the Cooper system:

murph-map-cooper-system.jpg

Thanks! I got hooked on factorio for a while, but with the second season of "for all mankind" coming up I rewached season 1 and discovered the beardy pinguinaut and N9's series on youtube and it rekindled the spark.

Haven't fired up KSP yet, but am studying RO/RSS/RP-1 since I have never played that 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.