Community Space Station Challenge

12 hours ago, kspnerd122 said:

as in i cannot uninstall them but if i dont use them would it be fine

if i cannot participate can you please do my mun and minmus idea i ca give you the craft files for the ones i made

Well if you do not sue them I your station than I think it would be fine?

11 hours ago, kspnerd122 said:

thanks because this means a lot

also the modules i am adding will add more docking ports what size do you want all my stations use a standard size of the  1.25 meter docking port. do you want me to add an adapter for larger or smaller ports.

Yes, please, as that would allow a greater range of expansion to the station later on.

I will attach a propulsion module to the station to dodge debris(my missions create a lot) also the station will be moved into synchronous orbit(don't worry about the problems with moving it the propulsion module will use ion drives and accelerate the station at 0.5 M/S a second. also this will be done over a period of 1 ingame Year

What is the mass of the station?

3 hours ago, kspnerd122 said:

I will attach a propulsion module to the station to dodge debris(my missions create a lot) also the station will be moved into synchronous orbit(don't worry about the problems with moving it the propulsion module will use ion drives and accelerate the station at 0.5 M/S a second. also this will be done over a period of 1 ingame Year

What is the mass of the station?

Of the WSS? I have no idea

On 2/15/2020 at 4:24 AM, kspnerd122 said:

can you check as i want to add a station mover so i can move it to a higher orbit(hard for me to rendevous in LKO so i will send up a propulsion module to put it in a better orbit for this(1000 KM)

i'm sorry, but why do you want to move this into a different orbit just to suit your objectives? You know this is a community challenge? Putting t into a 1000 km orbit will make everything harder for everyone after you doing this mission.

Now if it is some meta storyline objective, sure. But if its just moving for the sake of moving, no please :)

Edit: And claiming the save atm :)

Edited by MarkoeZ

note i am planning on moving it to avoid debris, in my games LKO has kestler syndrome so putting anything there seems stupid if you look at my game

when j just started to play a booster from my first eve probe destroyed a kerbaled duna mission, the upper stage from my first space station eventually blew it to bits(there were no kerbals on board i had not sent a transport up yet)

Now do you get my point im moving it to avoid kestler syndrome as my boosters hang around

also are we still using 1.8.1 as i cannot update the game

On 2/17/2020 at 9:31 PM, kspnerd122 said:

note i am planning on moving it to avoid debris, in my games LKO has kestler syndrome so putting anything there seems stupid if you look at my game

when j just started to play a booster from my first eve probe destroyed a kerbaled duna mission, the upper stage from my first space station eventually blew it to bits(there were no kerbals on board i had not sent a transport up yet)

Now do you get my point im moving it to avoid kestler syndrome as my boosters hang around

By the way, do you mean that you will move the WSS to Minmus orbit? I would like it to stay in Kerbin orbit, and it is the World Space Station after all. I thought you would be building a seperate station, which I think would be an awesome idea.

On 2/17/2020 at 12:01 PM, kspnerd122 said:

Wait. If you're getting the save file that the space station is in, then you shouldn't have any of the kessler issues that you have in your current save file... It's a separate thing entirely. No need to move the station afaik. 

Regardless, I claim save file! 

Edited by panzerknoef

And here's your space station back with a brand new module! 

It's a small habitation and docking module that should allow for easy expansion and craft attachment. I've taken the liberty of adding 2 junior docking ports which allows even smaller craft to now dock to the station as well!

NulLAv2.png

AKUhsHz.png

and here's some launch pictures

Spoiler

vlVJbDc.png

6A4EYtL.png

S0j2VF0.png

PnFeCOj.png

npbhcQu.png

lZIfm9d.png

Updated save file  can be found here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1oDOo-w7pKudldFJKrSzJy99ApVbmFu_q?usp=sharing

u just banned me from the challenge i can't update the game remember can I have a non updated version because that would ban people with mods even if they don't use them in the station

can i have the save before you got it so i can make the changes and then update the game when im done don't exclude people who cannot update the game.

i was building a separate station I usually have kestler syndrome so 250KM is minimum safe height for stations(most of the debris is so small i can't just de-orbit it

if i cannot play than please do my minmus station idea for me

are updated savegames compatible with older versions

Can You just do the minmus idea for me

3 hours ago, kspnerd122 said:

u just banned me from the challenge i can't update the game remember can I have a non updated version because that would ban people with mods even if they don't use them in the station

can i have the save before you got it so i can make the changes and then update the game when im done don't exclude people who cannot update the game.

i was building a separate station I usually have kestler syndrome so 250KM is minimum safe height for stations(most of the debris is so small i can't just de-orbit it

if i cannot play than please do my minmus station idea for me

are updated savegames compatible with older versions

Can You just do the minmus idea for me

Sure!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.