Game Does Not Load

I Cant Open My Ksp Because Of This Problem "ReflectionTypeLoadException: Exception of type 'System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException' was thrown." in the log file i know the mechjeb 2 problem but i dont have mechjeb 2 and another thing that found int he log was that it had another error that appeared a lot was "EffectList: Cannot find an effect type with node name of MODEL_MULTI_SHURIKEN_PERSIST" i have a lot of mods so i cant list them all.

14 hours ago, WhoAmIYt said:

I Cant Open My Ksp Because Of This Problem "ReflectionTypeLoadException: Exception of type 'System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException' was thrown." in the log file i know the mechjeb 2 problem but i dont have mechjeb 2 and another thing that found int he log was that it had another error that appeared a lot was "EffectList: Cannot find an effect type with node name of MODEL_MULTI_SHURIKEN_PERSIST" i have a lot of mods so i cant list them all.

It's probably because one mod is conflicting with another, and the entire log would be nice. Also, you don't need to list the mods, you can just take a screenshot of your GameData Folder and post it here. I would suggest that you remove each mod one by one to see what is causing the problem.

There is a mod that can tell you what mod is broken, but I guess you can't use it because it isn't loading at all.

Edited by DunaManiac

1 hour ago, DunaManiac said:

It's probably because one mod is conflicting with another, and the entire log would be nice. Also, you don't need to list the mods, you can just take a screenshot of your GameData Folder and post it here. I would suggest that you remove each mod one by one to see what is causing the problem.

There is a mod that can tell you what mod is broken, but I guess you can't use it because it isn't loading at all.

Here Is My Log https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BYVzfBgRG5t9p4CBAhACZZlRdUqb_XE_

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.