a new booster kraken.

I found this new weird kraken a while a go, but because of christmas i had no time to report it here. basically sometimes it happens when you launch a ship with over 100 parts, and if 99% of those parts are the largest SRB. This is not the kraken, but yes, it falls apart in the air. But then after the space center is in ashes(probably), and it has been going for a bit, lots of things happen. 1, the ship becomes invisible. 2, you can no longer zoom. 3, it puts you inside the middle of your ship. 4, the orbit line in map view dissapears. then your fuel will run out as normal, you will leave the atmosphere. it wont let you quicksave because it says you are moving over the surface. you cannot leave without it saying are you sure because cannot save. but you are in space, on map view if you mouse over your icon, it is in space but says splashed down, but the numbers are changing too fast to read. in space you sometimes appear to randomly speed up or change direction.

then after longer than usual you reenter the atmosphere, and you get destroyed either in reentry or crashing on the surface. after you die it goes back to normal.

once while i was in space my altitude randomly became negative and apparently i died from splashing down hard.

is this because ksp thinks you are in lots of places at once?

i think it is funny, but annoying because you have to wait to crash. can this be fixed?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.