Bej Kerman

Will the Mohole be around in KSP 2?

Recommended Posts

That is a good question, since they seem to have different approach for planet modelling. Mohole is just an error that was left there, as many other south/north poles. Question is if the team is gonna just let it be there, as the Kerbol system is going to be mostly unchanged.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, The Aziz said:

That is a good question, since they seem to have different approach for planet modelling. Mohole is just an error that was left there, as many other south/north poles. Question is if the team is gonna just let it be there, as the Kerbol system is going to be mostly unchanged.

they say unchanged but, in actuality the whole system is being rebuilt from scratch just the planets will remain the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They might recreate the Mohole for fan-service/nostalgia/homage purposes, but it won't have the kraken sitting in it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I suppose it is a valid question either way. I guess we'll know when it comes out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Xurkitree said:

They might recreate the Mohole for fan-service/nostalgia/homage purposes, but it won't have the kraken sitting in it.

 

I want Kraken graffiti on the bottom at the very least!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Xurkitree said:

They might recreate the Mohole for fan-service/nostalgia/homage purposes, but it won't have the kraken sitting in it.

 

An actual kraken should be sitting in there.

It would scare the excrements out of me and make me want to plant a flag between its eyes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Fierce Wolf said:

An actual kraken should be sitting in there.

It would scare the excrements out of me and make me want to plant a flag between its eyes

I totally agree with that!

That’s one small step for kerbals, one giant leap for krakenscience!”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's ask them to turn the Mohole into the Moklein. Or Mobottle. The Mottle of Klein.

Spoiler

1200px-Surface_of_Klein_bottle_with_trac

 

Edited by kerbiloid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they better, and if they don't, i am going to... be mad.

Edited by Dirkidirk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope so even though i have never been. At the top i could get a nice look at Kerbol. :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sure hope all familiar anomalies are kept in KSP2. Maybe they could also restore in there the magical boulder. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even though it's due to a bug, I really hope it stays. 

 

It's become an important and famous feature with the community.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.