Space Station Name Ideas

SuperMiiBrother

I'm back with another station! This time it's headed for Laythe orbit to expand my Jool presence. I landed on Vall with Val yesterday and Vall is a very interesting moon. This has been noted. I need a name for my Laythe station, It's a science station with 1 Lab, 2 Inflatable airlocks. One will be used for docking and the other will be used for EVA. It has a cupola. Other than the Lab and Cupola, there's nowhere else in the station. It has an RA100 Relay Antenna and an extra Clamp-O-Tron docking port in case I decide to expand.

P.S: If there's any suggestions for a ship to get my crew there, I'd like some. I've never actually returned from Jool before.

5 minutes ago, SuperMiiBrother said:

I'm back with another station! This time it's headed for Laythe orbit to expand my Jool presence. I landed on Vall with Val yesterday and Vall is a very interesting moon. This has been noted. I need a name for my Laythe station, It's a science station with 1 Lab, 2 Inflatable airlocks. One will be used for docking and the other will be used for EVA. It has a cupola. Other than the Lab and Cupola, there's nowhere else in the station. It has an RA100 Relay Antenna and an extra Clamp-O-Tron docking port in case I decide to expand.

P.S: If there's any suggestions for a ship to get my crew there, I'd like some. I've never actually returned from Jool before.

Cupola? Big distance?

Sounds like you went *ZOOM* to get there.

ZOOM STATION

On 1/25/2020 at 12:46 AM, SuperMiiBrother said:

I really shouldn't turn this into a thread about personal issues, so lets talk about space station names again.

• Rear Ended Station
  • Station Rear End
  • Station at the Rear
  • End Station
  • TMI Station

SCNR! :cool:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.