TLA_DEBUG_STACK_LEAK

2 hours ago, Lisias said:

If by some reason 1.12 is unfeasible for you (or do not fix the issue!), we will need to reverse engineer KSP in order to learn how to deactivate the light's sparks on VAB/SPH - it's the only alternative I can think of, if anyone know a better alternative, please advise...

With the mods I am using 1.12 doesn't work :/

4 minutes ago, MrLivion said:

Try a clean KSP and tell us if it solved this issue, please. 

At least we will have the information available...

8 hours ago, GuessingEveryDay said:

If you use steam, you can use " -force-dx9" to make it use DX9. It'll use more memory though.

Didn't worked in the past. Forcing OpenGL, where it's available, neither.

It appears to be something on the device driver that end up triggering the problem on Unity when the GPU support that something.

GPUs that support DX11 triggers the problem even when using the software is using DX9.

GPUs that support only features available for DX9 are the ones apparently imune to it.

So the problem is not DX. It's  on the GPU device driver, or in Unity (my bet in on the latter)

Edited by Lisias
tyops, moar tyops!

11 hours ago, MrLivion said:

Even without mods, KSP 1.12 is nearly unusable on my machine right now. The damned thing is an  i7 (4 cores, 8 ht) and 16G of memory, and runs KSP 1.11 satisfactorily.  But KSP 1.12 stutters on it terribly. (sigh)

It's a pain in the SAS to even test drive little crafts, the whole game is stuttering. (sigh)

The memory footprint also raised significantly...

Damn

5 hours ago, Lisias said:

Even without mods, KSP 1.12 is nearly unusable on my machine right now. The damned thing is an  i7 (4 cores, 8 ht) and 16G of memory, and runs KSP 1.11 satisfactorily.  But KSP 1.12 stutters on it terribly. (sigh)

It's a pain in the SAS to even test drive little crafts, the whole game is stuttering. (sigh)

The memory footprint also raised significantly...

Damn

Hm
My potato runs it just fine
I even tried to launch a Jool mission

• 2 weeks later...

@Commodore_32, I just found something that may be related to this problem!

Do you still have this happening to you?

On the thread below, I discovered that by using a thingy called MONO_THREADS_PER_CPU I could run KSP on older machines where this was impossible due stuttering.

Thinking a bit about, the same thingy that it's delaying the GC could be affecting you too, so perhaps setting the MONO_THREADS_PER_CPU to 1 (for starters) may help on this issue!

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, MrLivion said:

TLA problem happening to me again!

This time I am using heavy graphical mods

Did you tried the MONO_THREADS_PER_CPU stunt from my last post?

Also, depending of your GPU, you may need to follow the additional steps of this post.

TL;DR (just realised how lengthy was that post!)

1. Go to Settings, click Graphics, click Reset Settings, click Accept
  2. Set Render Quality to Good.
  3. Set Texture Quality to Quarter Res.
  4. Set V-Sync to Every Second V-Blank.
  5. Set Frame Limit to Default.
  6. Click Accept

Then if you still are getting the TLAs, read this one. You need to create a ENVIRONMENT VARIABLE called MONO_THREADS_PER_CPU with the value "1" (without the quotes). Creating environment variables on Windows is cumbersome, unfortunately.

Edited by Lisias
tl;dr

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.