planning a rendezvous when the target still has an inclination change burn scheduled

My asteroid catcher has pulled a class C asteroid into a 38000k orbit around kerbin, and my mining ship is currently in a 1000k orbit.

Now, the asteroid catcher has a scheduled burn in 10d 2h 55m to adjust the inclination to an equatorial orbit, and I'm wanting to set up a maneuver for  my mining ship to intercept the asteroid catcher and the space potato it has caught, and the time to the mininig ships maneouver node is 10d 3h 50 minutes.

My question is, when I'm setting up the maneouver node for the mining ship prior to the asteroid catcher's maneouver, which "orbit" is the closest approach showing for? is it showing for the asteroid catcher's current actual orbit? or is it showing for the asteroid catchers orbit after its maneouver will have been performed?

sNXIIkXGOhtYxupX4_VDvH7lSg5fq4nJAcmVnBEl

Regards,

John

Edited by TanDeeJay
added screen shot of maneouver

Have a look at the "target position at Xnd intercept" marker in the map screen. That should answer the question. IIRC it is the current orbit, not an orbit after any planned (or not so planned) maneuvers of the target.

Edited by AHHans
fixed typo

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.