Help! Tweak scale saying I have a issue

11 hours ago, Dr. Omicron said:

unknown.png?width=1120&height=630

I reinstalled tweak scale and the same issue is there, I also reinstalled b9 part switch and that same issue is there, does anyone know how to fix it?? 

The best thing you can do is provide us the log and uninstall the mods that those parts are affected by.

6 hours ago, DunaManiac said:

The best thing you can do is provide us the log and uninstall the mods that those parts are affected by

6 hours ago, DunaManiac said:

The best thing you can do is provide us the log and uninstall the mods that those parts are affected by.

How?

In the KSP directory, (this is where GameData, saves, and other folders are stored), there is a text file called KSP. The KSP.txt file is the log. You can post it via dropbox.

It looks like OPT may be the problem do you have it installed?

Edited by DunaManiac

19 hours ago, Dr. Omicron said:

unknown.png?width=1120&height=630

I reinstalled tweak scale and the same issue is there, I also reinstalled b9 part switch and that same issue is there, does anyone know how to fix it?? 

ONE THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED FATALITIES! Ladies and Gentleman, we have a winner! :P

From experience (I'm the TweakScale maintainer! ;) ) , nowadays such a immense quantity of fatalities is due double installing some big Add'On - or double installing TweakScale itself (usually an old version, because the newest ones checks against being installed on the wrong place).

The easiest way out of this is publishing your KSP.log on dropbox or something so I can check it and pinpoint the exact cause.

The KSP.log can be found on the same directory where you installed KSP. Right-Click the icon you use to run KSP, and then select "Open File Location" or something like that (I forgot, years without running Windows...).

In time, you will get help sooner by posting on TweakScale's thread:

Edited by Lisias
fixing the link

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.