IVA Stock Footage - Free Use

Arco123

IVA Stock Footage - Free Use

By Arco123

You ever have trouble with IVA footage? You want to make a movie but don't have the know how and you're stuck on getting some IVA footage? Clipping ruins the fun and it takes too much effort and time to make a single shot? Well I've got the answer for you.

This project will do all the stock cockpits with 1-10 Free IVA shots. If you want other cockpits done or different camera angles just ask me. I'll also do non-stock cockpits if you need so.

The IVA Stock Footage will be in Google Drive where you can preview and download shots at your leisure. If you do want to support me just put a like on this topic or ask for a specific shot. The only flexible rule (I won't sue you or anything. Just to support my work.) 

There's only one flexible rule: (I won't sue you or anything. Just to support my work.)

The only rule is that you can put a link to this topic, the shot you used. and the link to it with my name and the name of it. Nothing more. I would love to see more KSP movies going around. This is here to help you! 

(All rules subject to change. I hope you use this in your project to save time. Not like I'm going to sue you

Plans and what's currently done: (Not much done. Just setting up what I have to do.)

When done there will be a link to it in Google Drive. 

MK 1 Command Pod: 0% Done 

• View of Controls Space: 0% Done 
  • View of Male Face Space: 0% Done 
  • View of Female Face Space: 0% Done 
  • View Through Window Empty Space: 0% Done 
  • View Through Window Space Spinning: 0% Done 
  • View Through Window Space With Kerbin: 0% Done 
  • View of Kerbol in Space: 0% Done 
  • Over the Shoulder Space: 0% Done 

Link to Main Folder: [Not Yet]

This is a free project so please don't rush me. I'll try to get your demands correct and do my best. If you have any problems/suggestions/or questions ask in the topic. Please add everything you can to this and I would love to hear your Ideas.

[END]

Edited by Arco123

15 hours ago, Arco123 said:

NOTICE: All further operations will be discontinued due to rough times. That means no videos, comments, anything from me after these final messages. I may return but that isn't likely.

Well, best wishes, friend. I hope you return! Safe skies and following winds!

A bit more info, I may able to come back on monday but that may not happen. The projects and my computer were in a lot less trouble than I thought. It doesn't mean all is well. I still have to get another monitor and some other key things. This was on my chromebook so I cant really do anything other than maybe talking since I'm working hard. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.