Advanced Maneuver Mode - UI glitch

Hi,

When using a maneuver node and the maneuver arrows in the lower left pane, when clicking either the anti-radial or prograde icons they just kept getting bigger and bigger, literally. Attached is a self-explanatory screenshot.

The only mod I have is AnyRes.

VAMi2xx.png

12 hours ago, wobartoz said:

Hi,

When using a maneuver node and the maneuver arrows in the lower left pane, when clicking either the anti-radial or prograde icons they just kept getting bigger and bigger, literally. Attached is a self-explanatory screenshot.

The only mod I have is AnyRes.

VAMi2xx.png

Have you tried uninstalling AnyRes? It hasn't been updated since 1.2.1 and is probably broken.

I've had a similar problem without using AnyRes (I use 60 other mods). Sometimes one of the 8 maneuver buttons (6 directions plus 2 for time) in the lower-left grows larger and stops responding. The maneuver node on the orbital map continues to work okay.

In my case, the button grows around 3 times normal size, never as large as your example. I have to restart to get the button working and I can play for many hours before it happens again.

10 hours ago, DunaManiac said:

Have you tried uninstalling AnyRes? It hasn't been updated since 1.2.1 and is probably broken.

It's AnyRes Continued. It's maintained and last updated 2019-10.

7 hours ago, DeadJohn said:

I have to restart to get the button working and I can play for many hours before it happens again.

I had to restart. It has not occurred again since. I'll update if so but otherwise I'd scratch it off as a one-off.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.