Jool 5 Challenge (New Version)

Starslinger999

I'm sorry about the long wait but i'm finally doing it for real this time. 

I've already done some posts of my previous attempt which was interrupted by schoolwork...

But here's the new Imgur album of the launches comprising the first of my probe vanguard to Jool (Because why not)

Album Link

Will update as work progresses. Launching the second support vehicle as I write this

Here it is! The second support vehicle. Has a specially designed Laythe payload and some scansats but other than that its the same as the last one.

Album Link

And just because Ill show you my Mothership design so far

cTPkBEP.png

Its a Chonker of a ship and it looks different with updated mods. Working on some improvements to it

Edited by Starslinger999

• 5 weeks later...

Heres the departure of the probes! Sorry for long upload time, I have school to deal with so yeah. 

Album Link

I had to make a slight improvement to the carrier probes due to delta V issues so I relaunched the carrier vehicles and redocked everything.

I actually have a 19 minutes unedited video of the transfer burn for the second craft so here it is:

19 Minutes of Hohman Transfer Burn

Next time ill be showing you the beginnings of the Mothership: with some modifications.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.