Getting texture templates for texture replacer ?

I know that ksp assets are under eula but here is a big problem :

Every now and then, ksp changes the uv mapping on suits and sometimes changes the models like what we get on dlc additions, so, for example, now we have the  Futuristic dlc, I am in the middle of revamping the Green Skull texture for KSP 1.8.x and Texture Replacer at that version, i finished the normal textures with finding another example, but,.... there is no texture for the Futuristic dlc, How can I find at the very least, a template of the suit colors for that dlc and any other dlc to come?

Edited by Jiraiyah

2 hours ago, Galileo said:

I’m a big fan of the of the Green Skull pack, so I hope to see you complete that

hmmm

that didn't work, how ever, found THIS it's free demo but it works, for the green skull, let me show what i have so far

IMAGE GALLERY

O~K I downloaded all the dlc textures for the suits, but i wonder, there is nothing like texture1,2,3 for the kerbal grades, what is going on there?

Edited by Jiraiyah

7 hours ago, Galileo said:

I’m a big fan of the of the Green Skull pack, so I hope to see you complete that

What do you think about Futuristic? Steam Punky enough? Although I'm not sure why emissive texture is not working on the helmet but is working on the body

g2Z4RXn.png

UmkkRF4.pngOHl28ta.png

Edited by Jiraiyah

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.