[1.7.3] Biomatic - biome sensor and de-warpifier(1.3.2.0) Of course we speak English [2020 02 03]

zer0Kerbal

Been on vacation - and moving into a new-to-me machine - apologies for the hiatus and slow reply

Almost have the technical issue licked. Issue is all the code (including gui and button) code was in the part; so every part that had the module installed within physics range was spamming the stock toolbar with a button. lots of buttons.... just working through what code goes where and so soon™

• 1 year later...

@Baker_02 Seems to be for me... At least, I tested, and had the same issue as you.
Its becuase you are missing  either, or both, the Toolbar Controller & ClickThroughBlocker mods.
Install both those, and you'll get the Biomatic icon in the toolbar, and it will open the Biomatic UI

@zer0Kerbal any chance to get the OP edited, so that TC & CTB mods are no longer listed as "Recommended", but as hard "Dependencies"?

2 hours ago, Stone Blue said:

@Baker_02 Seems to be for me... At least, I tested, and had the same issue as you.
Its becuase you are missing  either, or both, the Toolbar Controller & ClickThroughBlocker mods.
Install both those, and you'll get the Biomatic icon in the toolbar, and it will open the Biomatic UI

@zer0Kerbal any chance to get the OP edited, so that TC & CTB mods are no longer listed as "Recommended", but as hard "Dependencies"?

Thank you, the Toolbar Controller was the one that solved that, as you said it would be better to be said it is recommended rather that optional

Edited by Baker_02

2 hours ago, Baker_02 said:

Thank you, the Toolbar Controller was the one that solved that, as you said it would be better to be said it is recommended rather that optional

Check Toolbar Cont. thread... IIRC, ClickThrough Blocer, is a dependency, of *that* mod... so you may need it also

5 hours ago, Stone Blue said:

any chance to get the OP edited, so that TC & CTB mods are no longer listed as "Recommended", but as hard "Dependencies"?

you rang? @Stone Blue

Done. +1 :rep: Thank you.

Next version should have fewer dependencies - as Elon Kermin says: `the best dependency is no dependency.`

@Baker_02apologies for the miscommunication! +1 :rep:

p.s. I will be looking to update this soon™we™ish™

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.