GroupJW

Hello everyone! It's been a long time since I have made threads (including the failed 1998 Lost in Space film DLC thread). I welcome myself to the Kerbal Space Program forums, and a belated happy new year to all of you! BTW, Has anyone seen Technological Threat when this was made? It was made in the days when Silicon Graphics was still young, about 7 years after its founding, and less than a decade before Silicon Graphics introduced OpenGL to the world.

Edited by GroupJW

Welcome back to the KSP forum @GroupJW New here myself by a few months. Love KSP, so much fun. Great video btw. Reminded me of some old Looney Tunes roadrunner VS Coyote stuff from back in the day. A true concept I bet of what will be coming to us soon tho, robots replacement will always be a problem, especially at the check out counter at CVS and such.

8 hours ago, Retro Starship said:

Welcome back to the KSP forum @GroupJW New here myself by a few months. Love KSP, so much fun. Great video btw. Reminded me of some old Looney Tunes roadrunner VS Coyote stuff from back in the day. A true concept I bet of what will be coming to us soon tho, robots replacement will always be a problem, especially at the check out counter at CVS and such.

You mean these:104098041-PillPicksystem.jpg?v=152947324

1 hour ago, Retro Starship said:

Oh yes, and these too...

blueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.co

Have a nice day and Ill see you at the next checkout counter! 

Uh... Those are military robots. I'm sure A.I control of missiles would result in a Terminator-style war. And you must be referring to DARPA.DARPA_Logo.jpg BTW, Thanks for showing me a Terminator movie photo.

Edited by GroupJW

5 hours ago, GroupJW said:

Thanks for showing me a Terminator movie photo.

No problem. One of the many Scifi movies I love. When ever someone thinks about "are robots taking away jobs" yea they are. Its just a few of us that love scifi that have a reason to understand its final outcome. 

I hope your having fun with KSP. Its a nice break away from current situations.