Does anyone know (or predict) when ksp 2 is coming out?

Catto

9 hours ago, siklidkid said:

How the heck am i supposed to know the launch date? HOW IS ANYONE Supposed to know?

ITS COMING OUT. IT WILL COME OUT WHEN IT COMES OUT.

stop fighting with yourself >,<

4 hours ago, OOM said:

I hate it when developers are silent about the release date.

Well..  it may not be coming out for a very long time. I know we all want KSP2 now. I’ve been waiting since 2012 lol. We also know the release window they gave us. But the truth is...   they may have already decided to push things back, and just haven’t told us yet. We’ll just have to wait and see. 

But when it does release...  LONG LIVE THE KING

16 hours ago, Dale Christopher said:

stop fighting with yourself >,<

sorry i went a little crazy... :confused:

8 hours ago, Bej Kerman said:

It's coming out 28/12/2799, a satellite I found in deep space said so.

You can't trust stuff you find in deep space! Everyone who goes to astronaut training school knows that!

I'm gonna be a bit conservative.

August-October.

And yeah I know, "Spring 2020". I don't believe it will be ready in 4-3 months and, as always happens, they will find a really ugly roadblock that forces them to push further into the year.

Edited by Lijazos

Just now, Vinhero100 said:

They already delayed it to *possibly* next year, but I'm guessing either ~June or October-November 

NOPE, please stop this.

They delayed the game into FY2021, that means from the end of march of this year to the next year, of the 12 possible months only 3 are actually in 2021.

Just now, Master39 said:

NOPE, please stop this.

They delayed the game into FY2021, that means from the end of march of this year to the next year, of the 12 possible months only 3 are actually in 2021.

That's what I meant by *possibly*, I think it will be out before then

On 2/17/2020 at 11:22 AM, Master39 said:

Spot on.  This is the ONLY firm guidance to date.  The original release of "Spring 2020" is off the table per the announced delay, so until further info is provided, the official release window is anywhere Apr. 1 2020 through March 31, 2021.

Hopefully we'll hear more during PAX!

2 hours ago, Chilkoot said:

Spot on.  This is the ONLY firm guidance to date.  The original release of "Spring 2020" is off the table per the announced delay, so until further info is provided, the official release window is anywhere Apr. 1 2020 through March 31, 2021.

Hopefully we'll hear more during PAX!

'Spring' would last until June 20th, so they could still make 'Spring 2020'.

34 minutes ago, XLjedi said:

Which video game convention(s) would seem most logical to attend and tease more stuff pre-release?

Private division has a large booth at PAX East 

https://images.paxsite.com/east/paxeast2020expo.pdf?_ga=2.256459848.2103814510.1582056591-1955708408.1582056591

2-27 -> 3-1

Edited by mcwaffles2003

11 minutes ago, XLjedi said:

If they have nothing more to say or share at PAX East, then my bet would be late 2020 at best.

Yep. Hopefully we get more updates on the game, I mean it's not easy to make a SANDBOX SPACEFLIGHT MULTIPLAYER PLANET-EXPLORING game, eh? :P

3 hours ago, Chilkoot said:

Spring 2020 isn't off the books at all.

April 1 2020 to May 31 2020 still matches "Spring 2020".

30 minutes ago, XLjedi said:

If they have nothing more to say or share at PAX East, then my bet would be late 2020 at best.

I'll be willing to bet that even if the game doesn't come out at PAX East, they'll say something - if only to say it's a delay until X.