MKS Drills Overheating

So I am testing out stuff with the Modular Kolonization Mod by RoverDude so that I can make it work when I go out on other planets. I am testing the drills currently and I am running into a problem with the Industrial Strip Miner. No matter how many radiators I put on the craft they don't seem to reduce the heat output. They work for only 1 of the operations being active, but after that the temperatures just keep going up no matter how many more radiators I add on the craft. I tested this with both Thermal Control Systems and radiators attached next to the drill. The info in the VAB says the drill needs 200kW of cooling. I am guessing that is per operation active so in total we need 200 * 5 operations = 1000kW which 1 Thermal Controls System large should be able to provide. However even with 10 of them nothing hapens. So what am I missing here?

I haven't tried to mess with drill/ISRU parts in a while but IIRC, heat producing parts have a line in their config file that limits the maximum cooling they can use.  I can't speak specifically for MKS, but it could be the max cooling is limited to only being enough for a single active operation at a time.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.