Is there any mod that can let you to check max sci points you can get?

ssd21345

[x] Science has a window that can show you. With varying filter settings, or even by what on your active ship. There are a few others floating around that have similar features if you search around in the Add-on Release section, just try not to fall down the rabbit hole to deep looking at all of the amazing mods that are out there.

FWIW, I have [X] Science in my RO save(s), and it's great for displaying your status.  I've also got, Science Alert Re-Alerted; they do slightly different jobs.  [X] Science can display, at any time, your current situation (i.e. Space near Grasslands of an Earth), what science is available with the experiments on board your craft (or optionally, all science obtainable with any instrument in your current situation, or all science, everywhere), and what if any portion of that science has already been collected.

Science Alert Re-Alerted gives an audio notification and stops warp (this is a setting, so can be disabled) when new science becomes available, and when the window is open, shows a menu of buttons to automatically perform available experiments either individually, all at once, or all except EVA (up to you to keep or transmit the data from each experiment's dialog).  When Science Alert Re-Alerted notifies, it'll also tell you how much actual Science you'll get from each experiment in the current situation.  It won't notify you for experiments that have already been saturated for your current situation (i.e. you've already gotten all the "Temperature Scan, Flying over Shores of an Earth" you can gain from, it won't offer you that experiment again in that situation), but it will notify you for those that (for instance) you can only get a fraction of the science for from a given experiment generation (like Early Film Camera, which can only get 1/4 of the Planetary Photography science, will continue to notify on later flights, but you won't get any gain for the photographs).

I also recommend Ship Manifest, which lets you transfer data from the experiment to the storage module (usually either within a command pod/cockpit, or a dedicated part like Science Jr. aka Experiment Storage Unit) on board the same craft, so that "recover only" experiment results can be stored on recoverable parts of the craft, and one-shot experiments (like Early Film Camera or Biological Sample Capsule, aka Mystery Goo Container) can be re-readied without discarding the data.  This *may* require a scientist on board, BTW -- I've only actually used it for aerial photography missions over northern Mexico in a two-Kerbal recon jet, where you can mine six biomes (Shores, Water, Grasslands, Tropics, Mountains, Desert) for up to 7 "Flying Low" science each in a single flight of about an hour and half including return to base at Brownsville (and much of that can be done at 4x physics warp).

Edited by Zeiss Ikon
correct mod name

On 2/14/2020 at 7:01 PM, Repseki said:

[x] Science has a window that can show you. With varying filter settings, or even by what on your active ship. There are a few others floating around that have similar features if you search around in the Add-on Release section, just try not to fall down the rabbit hole to deep looking at all of the amazing mods that are out there.

but doesn't you have to adding each experiment one by one in that way? It only display how many sci point each experiment, but isn't all added together

Edited by ssd21345

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.