Who wants to have a space race with the russians?

I’ve realized many people on this forum have space races, but they all seem to require mods. Now I have a computer that can’t really take on more than BD armory. So I decided to set up a full blown stock space race for people like me who can’t or don’t want to install mods for ksp. Up to 7 competitors will be allowed. Each one will take on an organization for the current space race of Mars, but in this case Duna! All competitors will use the science mode gameplay. First one to set up 3 five module settlements will win.

Competitors:

KASA: (kspnerd122) The United States of Kermerica’s national space program, they are widely known for landing Neil Kerman and Buzz Kerman on the Mun in 1969.

SpaceK: (Not taken) Run by economist and billionaire Elon Kerman, SpaceK is known for being regarded as the most successful privately owned space program.

Green Origen: (Not taken) Another privately owned space program, Green Origen focuses on space tourism, and is run by billionaire Jeff Kerman.

Duna One: (Not taken) Duna One is an operation based in Kolland that wants to kolonize Duna. 

KESA: (Not taken)) The KESA is a space program run by the continent Kerope, and helped boost the progress of the Kerbin Space Station.

Roskosmos/Kussian Space agency: (Not taken)) The Kussian Space Agency, popularly called Roskosmos is known for their Stayputnik, the first artificial Kerbin satellite.

Khisese National Space Administration: (Not taken)) The Kainese National Space  Administration is known for their invention of fireworks, which later became rockets, and are now planning on making a space station in orbit of Kerbin.

Kindian Space Research Organization:(Not taken)) The KSRO is known for being among the best space programs on Kerbin. They have in the past run several Khandrain missions and have several Duna Orbiters.

Edit: Just wanted to add that all companies that were listed above are based off of real life space programs. NASA, SpaceX, Blue Origen, Mars 1, eESA, Roscosmos, Indian Space Research Organization and Chinese National Space Administration. 

Rules: 

•All competitors must use science mode.(default settings)
•No mods are allowed with the exception of ONLY visual mods (no expansions either).
•No cheat menu
•You can use replicas of actual ships, but try to get creative.
•Be ready to submit pictures
•Good luck

Edited by kspnerd122

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.