KSP Crashing Constantly

I've had this problem for a while and been looking for a solution, sometimes I can get into the game for a few minutes until it crashes, sometimes I only get past the loading before a crash. After it crashes each time I validate my files and it seems that some files are being deleted. I don't think it's my antivirus because I have tried it with the AV completely turned off, if anyone can help it'd be great. I'm not sure how to add my output log here so if anyone needs that to figure it out I can dropbox it to you.

Edit: I am using WIN 10 and my drivers are up to date.

Edited by LewisG

I have never had a problem with KSP that is as bad as what you have been experiencing however I have had some weird crashes with 1.8.1 and 1.9.0.

To counter the problem I turn off the AA in the graphical settings OR I turn off Part Highlighter Enabled in Flight.

I was having crashes which the log file seemed to be making reference to the Part Highlighter which claims to not work when AA is turned off. After I turned off AA completely the crashing stopped.

Note this is how I fixed a problem that definitely didnt happen as much as yours....but its something to try

10 hours ago, Anth12 said:

I have never had a problem with KSP that is as bad as what you have been experiencing however I have had some weird crashes with 1.8.1 and 1.9.0.

To counter the problem I turn off the AA in the graphical settings OR I turn off Part Highlighter Enabled in Flight.

I was having crashes which the log file seemed to be making reference to the Part Highlighter which claims to not work when AA is turned off. After I turned off AA completely the crashing stopped.

Note this is how I fixed a problem that definitely didnt happen as much as yours....but its something to try

I changed some graphics settings and it's all working fine for now, thanks! 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.