Mods That Add Runway Approach Lights

DFCMA

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong place (this is my first post)

I am looking for an updated mod that adds runway approach lights, preferably without very many other statics (so there isn't much lag). Are there any out there that I could use (other than Kerbal Konstructs)?

3 hours ago, Bottle Rocketeer 500 said:

Kerbin Side Remastered adds approach lights/PAPI lights to some airports.

Yes but doesn't that add a lot of other airports/statics? I would rather only having them at the KSC. Are there any statics that I can download for manual placement with Kerbal Konstructs?

Edited by DFCMA
I just downloaded Kerbin Side and I like the approach lights at the KSC, but is there any way to delete the other bases as I only want the lights at the KSC

On 2/19/2020 at 8:12 AM, DFCMA said:

Yes but doesn't that add a lot of other airports/statics? I would rather only having them at the KSC. Are there any statics that I can download for manual placement with Kerbal Konstructs?

Welcome to the forums @DFCMA! You can delete stuff you don't want in Kerbal Konstructs, but I would recommend heading to it's thread for questions.

If you want the functionality of PAPI, without the stuff, you might like this:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.