Rendezvous Help

1 hour ago, Kim Hanson said:

Scott Manley has videos on this too.  He uses a slightly different procedure that is possibly more efficient.  In the end both work fine.

I really do need to update that video...  After another couple hundred intercepts I now realize I didn't really use or describe how to use the Navball Target tools very efficiently.

@Kim Hanson@Getgotyeet

You inspired me to update my video!  I've been wanting to do this for awhile.  Now I can point people to this instead:

Now if you see anything in this one that appears inefficient or missing, then let me know because that would mean I could learn something valuable myself that I might be missing!

On 2/23/2020 at 9:00 PM, Vanamonde said:

Hi guy. Welcome to the game, and to the forum. :D

I have moved your question to the gameplay help subforum. Could you tell us more about the specifics of your trouble? How close are you getting now? Kilometers? Meters? 

I want to use cheats to rendezvous, i want to get as close as possible but theres no (how close do you wanna rendezvous) bar, if you can help with that it would help (god i sound like an idiot saying that), and @XLjedi you helped me improve in my docking skills, Thanks

29 minutes ago, Getgotyeet said:

I want to use cheats to rendezvous, i want to get as close as possible but theres no (how close do you wanna rendezvous) bar, if you can help with that it would help (god i sound like an idiot saying that), and @XLjedi you helped me improve in my docking skills, Thanks

why do you want to use cheats to rondevu? practice, or because you're lazy? anyway, there is no (how close do you wanna rendezvous) bar, it automatically sets you to 150 meters, where you can set the spacecraft, space station or asteroid as target, aim at it with SAS, thrust towards it, and dock. it is recommended that you Have RCS on your ship.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.