Symetry not copying all conditions of copied items in symetry. COM error.

I'll get more info later for this like craft file, but is anyone getting a problem with copying and pasting anything into cargo bays or even just normal copy pasting not keeping qaulities of the items like fuel settings and messing up the COM?

I got lucky once on a craft I'm doing and then changed something again and it went back. Every time I put anything in symetry in my craft if looses fuel and other settings and the COM goes to one side. Refulling the fuel does not put the COM back. It's permenantly to one side of the craft although everything is symetrical and in symetry. The wings do this badly and I loose fuel in most of the wing parts.

I'm on linux on 1.9 with both expansions. Not sure what is the cause. The craft was made in previous versions though and copied over to 1.9. I may have redone the craft from scratch as far back as 1.7 or so. Not sure though.

This will be a nightmare if this isn't simple as the plane it's bugged out on are 630 parts and 780 parts respectively. The smaller is a half tonnage version cargo ssto... I have no idea how to reproduce it on a smaller scale. yet...

Edited by Arugela

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.