[20.x]BobCat Ind. Release

BobCat

BobCat, I think no it's necessary transform DEMV to command pod. I try to introduce that internal code in .cfg:

This code only adds to portraits of the crew. And since when several team pods they shine, this line of code, I specifically removed.

and it runs without problems, like a pod, but unfortunately bad orientation. Please, try it. I think you can use it...

No, when separated from the other pod, it remains derbis.

Support for the project is closed, it is made so that it is quite working on version 0.17. For everything else, will DEMV Mark 2 "Pretorian"

hgMoa.png

Btw, why not make a real interior?

I think there's a "spaces" folder inside the "interiors" folder where you can put the inside mesh, and i assume you can just look at the command pods files to see how they have defined seats, and such

Btw, why not make a real interior?

I think there's a "spaces" folder inside the "interiors" folder where you can put the inside mesh, and i assume you can just look at the command pods files to see how they have defined seats, and such

It is a theory, or you have a real Part Tools 0.16 got to do interior work?

If you got to do, then tell me how you assign coordinates to the pilot's seat? In general, I am pleased to hear you have assigned and carried out its interior. I tried to do it a few days, but I did not work out, maybe with your help I could. Can you describe step by step creation of the interior?

I have no real idea of what I'm talking about, but AFAIK interiors are made using .16 partTools.

All seats, buttons, instrumentation etc is added in the config file of the interior, so you can leave them out.

I'd start with editing the config of the existing internals, if you find a paramter you have no idea about what it could be just ask, I have some ideas on how it could work.

I have no real idea of what I'm talking about, but AFAIK interiors are made using .16 partTools.

All seats, buttons, instrumentation etc is added in the config file of the interior, so you can leave them out.

I'd start with editing the config of the existing internals, if you find a paramter you have no idea about what it could be just ask, I have some ideas on how it could work.

I tried, but failed, for two reasons.

1. In the model, the CFG file, you specify how to use the interior, which is good. I did my interior and ordered him to CFG file, but when I run the ship, this interior hangs in the air at 6 meters from the ship (the point of birth he is the point of the ship), and do not move. A must follow to ship.

2. In the file description of the interior, for all devices written in places where they should be, and this is also cool. You can move the equipment on your own. But here's the origin location of seats (and therefore models kerbonavtov Interior), I have not found. Instead, the modules are described as "Pilot seat", "seat bootom", "seatLeft" and so on. They can not assign coordinates,so for those modules coordinates are in the model itself. I then added to the model interior two points, "Pilotseat" and "seatbottom", but unfortunately the location of the crew has not changed and does not move in the points. The crew was in place at the bottom of the ship, face down. As much as I did not move the points on the model in Blender or Unity, the crew remained in old point.

If you have ideas or positive experience of how to fix this situation, I am happy to hear and learn to do the interiors.

Mariner

switch camera F7/F8

Is this a problem that someone else is having or is it only happening to me that the game stops loading when it gets to the DEMV? BTW I'm using the mark II one.

im need log console error

upd DEMV Mark I for version 1.01

-added internal 1 camera

MN6qu.png

update arhive for version 1.01 or download update cfg file there http://rusfolder.com/32834711 and place it in the DEMV folder with the replacement.

Anywhere else you can upload that? I can't get it to download. The Russian website is throwing me off a bit

*EDIT* nevermind, found it in main post.

Edited by WolfStreak
Mistake