{

name = ModuleAnimateGeneric

animationName = admin_top_hatch

isOneShot = true

startEventGUIName = Deploy Storage Tanks

endEventGUIName = Close Storage Tanks

}

tell me what to change in the code.

This should work both... Just make sure you have CleverBobCat.dll in the Plugins folder.

MODULE

{

isOneShot = true

// endEventGUIName = Close Storage Tanks

}

MODULE

{

animationName = admin_living_hatch

startEventGUIName = Open Hatch

endEventGUIName = Close Hatch

}

Edited by Harry Moosenuts

Grateful for the advice, I was able to correct himself. module works only under this condition

MODULE

{

// isOneShot = true

endEventGUIName = Close Storage Tanks

}

i installed the home set, and the mk5 ant, if i load the ant, go out of the vab onto the launchpad, i used to be able to drive it around no issues, now it bobs slightly left right forward or back but does not move. checked my keybinds, i hit wasd, even tried shift ctrl. nothing. all the clickable options are there , engine, wheels, antennae, etc.. i am currently using the cleverbobcat.dll from the clever bobcat 1.20 dl on the spaceport, as the home set that i downloaded didnt appear to have the dll in it, as people on previous pages said to use for it, is there a newer version?, am i doing something wrong? can anyone help? thanks in advance, also the part.cfg does have the part {} in it properly, bobcat seems to have edited it in the archive now for the mk5 atleast.

I think i missed something or post somewhere. i noticed on spaceport that the DEMV 2&5 has someone else supporting them? He made them work with .21 without having to mod it yourself. Is he taking over the older DEMVs?It sounds like he is a pat of Bobcat industries. http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/demvmk2-v0211/

I cannot find a thread where they are talking about this.

Alright, at the risk of incurring the wrath of BobCat, I'll add my 2 cents' worth to the seemingly bottomless pool of us poor benighted souls asking 'Is _______ going to be updated soon?', and 'When will ________ be updated?', not to mention 'Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Isitdoneyetisitdoneyetisitdoneyet huh huh huh?????' Lol, :D

I decided to start reading through this entire thread from the beginning, and there are quite a few really neat ideas that were abandoned altogether (The Cassowary, for one!), or have at least been moved way back to the very farthest back burner there is, when I came across the DEMV Mk. VI 'Shark'. Now THIS I'm hoping is still being worked on, or at least planning to be worked on!

So that's my question: Is work continuing at all, or is it planned to continue, on the Mk. VI rover?

That's it. Well, for now. :) Thanks for all your great work, BobCat, and as always I look forward to your next creation/update. :D

I think he's still busy working on his Bear Rover. Seen here. :P

No..no....

Sad to say but the Bear Rover project has been scraped.......the damn bear ate the tire, made a vodka still out of the rim, and is now so drunk, well...even if we had another tire....

Project Scrapped

wonder if pumas eat tires...or drink vodka

Why does Bobcat have all the luck? My cat rover never made any vodka for me! Just these crappy tasting almond roca bars.

Fixed the MPSS internals!

23xroZpl.png

Sweet! I, well taniwah, figured out how to fix the internals (accessing the .mu file to be precise). Fyi - this is just a simple fix, so no internal lights. I could have gone wild with the props, but decided on the bare essentials. But at least the ship will not randomly explode and you get to use the awesome internals.

Bobcat, did you want me to PM the .mu and internals.cfg to you? I could post a link here for people who want a fix, but not without your permission first.

Edited by Spaceghöst
Fixed the Nautalis! :D

When I load the Recon module, the garage isn't open as it was pre-0.22. This means I'm unable to put a DEMV Mk V in there when I'm building the rocket. The part.cfg file has "animSwitch = false" under the MODULE tag, which I'm assuming means it should be open initially. When on the launchpad you only have the action to close the garage - once you close it & open it again does it show the open animation. Are there any fixes to the part.cfg file that can display it open in the VAB, or is this something that has to be fixed in the mbm or mu files? Or... are there other parts that it is dependent on that I forgot to copy into the game folder?