[20.x]BobCat Ind. Release

BobCat

just wondering, how do i transfer electricity? I am running out of energy for my rover :( and i didn't put a docking port on my rover

It says it can transfer electricity wirelessly within 1000 meters, but when i try, it says there are no targets available

I have never heard of the Ant's transfer electricity working in 19.x at all. as far as I can tell, none of the Bobcats Electrictiy transfer vehicals/devices work in 19.x

I have never heard of the Ant's transfer electricity working in 19.x at all. as far as I can tell, none of the Bobcats Electrictiy transfer vehicals/devices work in 19.x

ohhhhh Thanks for clarifying it :D

Are there any Internals for the DEMV Mk 1? If so, they're missing from the download on Kerbal Spaceport. I installed it, and it runs like a dream, but in the current version there's no portraits of my Kerbs, I can't send them EVA or do an IVA to look around the interior. This is a shame, because it runs around Kerbin better than anything I made - well, it's slower than what I made, but it can sustain a higher speed over terrain that would shake my best efforts apart and land Bill, Bob and Jebediah upside down on their heads.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey i know you BoBcat guys must be busy with the change to version 2, but I have a request, I use your Jool V rocket alot and all your rovers and Home modules so if you could see your way to putting them to V2.0 compatible I would be a very happy camper.

Regads VG

Hey i know you BoBcat guys must be busy with the change to version 2, but I have a request, I use your Jool V rocket alot and all your rovers and Home modules so if you could see your way to putting them to V2.0 compatible I would be a very happy camper.

Regads VG

+1 to this, I love your mods, especially the HOME mods and the MPSS Nautilius, your probably my favorite modder in KSP

I'm curious to know if there is still anything being done with rovers from BobCat; it seems like he and his team are more busy on other things, because I haven't heard a peep about rovers for quite some time...

The clever thing to do would be to remake them to work with the stock wheel systems, which would probably remove the need for a plugin, and at the same time, keep the unique advantages of BobCat rovers -- low part count. Kind of like what was done with the motorbike, which runs on stock wheel code even though it's just two parts, chair and motorcycle.

That might well be too much work to bother, though. :(

At least it doesn't feel like you're driving on ice when you're using a Bobcat rover.

If you tell it to go straight, it does just that.

And you can set its speed and it will keep going without you having to press your keyboard keys again and again.

So, still very useful in my opinion.

Regads VG

Being a big fan of the Jool V myself, I figured out a quick fix to get those parts working in 0.20

All you need to do is add "scale = 1.0" to the part.cfg file (I usually put it right after the "model = model.mu" line)

After that, just dump the Jool V parts in "KSP_win/Parts" just like in 0.19 and earlier, and you're good to go!

Hint: if you want to get JOOL V and the MPSS working now, just add the line

Scale = 1

to each part.cfg use notepad, they are just text files.

also Part {} them and place them in the new file system, it works for me.

The only thing really needed for more updates is H.O.M.E. some of the features aren't done yet, I would love to see them get fixed

Loook!!! HOME 2 test!!

Hint: if you want to get JOOL V and the MPSS working now, just add the line

Scale = 1

to each part.cfg use notepad, they are just text files.

I tried doing this but it doesnt show up would someone like to share there working versions for Jool and MPSS