[1.8.X-1.12.X] Aurora Space Center: v1.2 "Return To Sender" (ELA-1, Droneship, SLC-37B for Delta IV)

Zoeille

@Nightside Thanks you !

When I saw your version of Mahia a while ago, I clearly wanted to model the pad of Electron and I put it in the roadmap!

23 hours ago, Moofrog said:

Hey looks great! Is there a way to replace the Stock Kerbal Space Center with your buildings? VAB, VHB ,Launchpad ^^etc :)

@Moofrog  No sadly you can't remove the Stock Kerbal Space Center :'(  

@Zoeille Too bad. But now I have another problem. I play in Science Mode and first of all ctrl+k shortcut doesnt work and second of all I dont see a list of buildings to place when i open the Kerbal Konstructs menu via the toolbar. Am I missing something? (I have both KK and Aurora Space Center installed) :(

EDIT: *RESOLVED* I found out now. You have to launch or fly a vessel. Then it works and you can just add your stuff to the KSC somewhere :D

Edited by Moofrog

On 3/19/2020 at 12:26 PM, Moofrog said:

@Zoeille Too bad. But now I have another problem. I play in Science Mode and first of all ctrl+k shortcut doesnt work and second of all I dont see a list of buildings to place when i open the Kerbal Konstructs menu via the toolbar. Am I missing something? (I have both KK and Aurora Space Center installed) :(

EDIT: *RESOLVED* I found out now. You have to launch or fly a vessel. Then it works and you can just add your stuff to the KSC somewhere :D

Great ! Good luck in your space program !

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, lextacy said:

What is the difference from Aurora Space Center and the Tundra one?

They are very complementary, I just did not make the pads that @damonvv made
If you want a good space center I advise you to use: Aurora Space Center, Tundra Space Center, Omega Stockalike Structures

10 hours ago, Corax said:

Seriously? What is the difference between Kourou and Tanegashima?

Love the comparaison ! 

20 minutes ago, Zoeille said:

They are very complementary, I just did not make the pads that @damonvv made
If you want a good space center I advise you to use: Aurora Space Center, Tundra Space Center, Omega Stockalike Structures

Love the comparaison ! 

Yes, get all the space centers!

• 1 month later...

Informations about Aurora Space Center 1.1:

Hello, sorry for the lack of updates on the mod, in fact I am working on the next update which will be released in the coming days

This one should be based on Kodiak but due to the lack of information about certain buildings it will not be complete nevertheless, I took advantage of this update to add a lot of statics

This update will add:

- ELA-2 (Ariane 4 & Ariane 3 launchpad)
- Kodiak LP-2
- Kodiak LP-3 (Astra Rocket 3.0 launchpad)
- 2 New Horizontal Integration Facility with an interior and animated doors
- The LC-20 already present the 1.0 version has been completely reworked

More info in the coming days, excuse me for being late!

6 minutes ago, Zoeille said:

Informations about Aurora Space Center 1.1:

Hello, sorry for the lack of updates on the mod, in fact I am working on the next update which will be released in the coming days

This one should be based on Kodiak but due to the lack of information about certain buildings it will not be complete nevertheless, I took advantage of this update to add a lot of statics

This update will add:

- ELA-2 (Ariane 4 & Ariane 3 launchpad)
- Kodiak LP-2
- Kodiak LP-3 (Astra Rocket 3.0 launchpad)
- 2 New Horizontal Integration Facility with an interior and animated doors
- The LC-20 already present the 1.0 version has been completely reworked

More info in the coming days, excuse me for being late!

I’ve looked at Kodak too.  If you look at it in Google Earth, some of the older images are actually better.

1 minute ago, Nightside said:

I’ve looked at Kodak too.  If you look at it in Google Earth, some of the older images are actually better.

Yup, but for this pad I don't have so much informations about his dimensions and how it is work 

CWxa52Q.png

and to be honest, I want to work on Aurora Space Center 1.3 (which will be a super cool update)

• 2 weeks later...