[1.8.X-1.12.X] Aurora Space Center: v1.2 "Return To Sender" (ELA-1, Droneship, SLC-37B for Delta IV)

Zoeille

35 minutes ago, Zoeille said:

uhhhhh, that's really weird, i don't know where the lags can from for you, I thinking about the lights but the new LC-20 didn't have lights, it's also not the animation ELA-2 and LC-20 didn't have animations.
I don't know what can I do to be honest, lot of people tested it and you are the only one to have this fps issue it's really weird

No it's not the lights, those work fine. As I mentioned, I guess it's somehow connected to smoke. Maybe a conflict with another mod. I'll try it with a clean install.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Aussie Toad Stool said:

@Zoeille This mod looks fantastic! I have a question or two though. does this this mod integrate with Tundra Space center? Or Does it create a new space center? Is there any photo's of this mod in action? like when you see the launch pad when you go back to space center.

This mod doesn't create a space center, just the statics (launch pads etc.), which you can place where you want using KK.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's time to start the next era of Aurora Space Center! If you want to see the progress of the next update about Vandenberg, follow my twitter account!

For the SLC-6 you will be able to select 3 variants of it: Space Shuttle, Delta IV, Hydrogen Aerospace(more bigger)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 01/02/2021 at 03:17, kylelander said:

Est-il possible de permettre au bras d'équipage de se balancer dans une direction différente en tant que «variante» du bras d'équipage? (ont deux variantes, permettant au sont de se balancer de différentes manières)

Hmmmm I don't think it's optimal, for now you have 2 direction one is static "CAA_right" and static "CAA_left"

• 2 months later...
On 4/26/2021 at 8:06 PM, CollectingSP said:

where did you get the astra rocket in the thumbnail?

Also, how do i downscale the buildings in KK? 

I made the Astra rocket using Procedural Parts, Procedural Fairing and Generic Engines in RSS, also when you place the static, you have a popup and a option with "Model Scale"  cwAaDMD.png

On 4/29/2021 at 1:20 AM, UmmmmKerman said:

Chloe makes the best mods

Thanks!

7 hours ago, Zoeille said:

I made the Astra rocket using Procedural Parts, Procedural Fairing and Generic Engines in RSS, also when you place the static, you have a popup and a option with "Model Scale"  cwAaDMD.png

Thanks!

Ok. What factor do I put the scale at?

I know these are for RSS/RO so I’m wondering what to put it at for stock.

also looking forward to vandenberg ;)

15 hours ago, CollectingSP said:

Ok. What factor do I put the scale at?

I know these are for RSS/RO so I’m wondering what to put it at for stock.

also looking forward to vandenberg ;)

Mhhh IDK, scale them depending of the size of your rocket!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
23 minutes ago, Hatattack said:

Has this been abandoned, I hope not. Also good luck with Hydrogen Aerospace!

Thanks! I'm very busy right now but I think I will try to release it in the coming months Aurora Space Center 1.3

here my progress about this update:

- SLC-6 (Delta IV variant) is done

- SLC-2 (Delta II variant) is mostly done

- SLC-3 not started yet

- SLC-4 SpaceX HIF is done

Edited by Zoeille

• 6 months later...
29 minutes ago, Zoeille said:

Hi ! Today I worked on a "hors serie" of the next update: Delta IV SLC-37B! 

This will be the only launchpad that is not from VAFB to me featured in the next update including SLC-37A & SLC-37B (Apollo era)

WOW, this looks great! Is it made specifically for the BDB delta? And will the mobile service tower move?

On 9/1/2021 at 3:01 PM, Zoeille said:

Thanks! I'm very busy right now but I think I will try to release it in the coming months Aurora Space Center 1.3

here my progress about this update:

- SLC-6 (Delta IV variant) is done

- SLC-2 (Delta II variant) is mostly done

- SLC-3 not started yet

- SLC-4 SpaceX HIF is done

Can't wait! 

On 3/13/2022 at 7:54 AM, Zoeille said:

Hi ! Today I worked on a "hors serie" of the next update: Delta IV SLC-37B! 

This will be the only launchpad that is not from VAFB to me featured in the next update including SLC-37A & SLC-37B (Apollo era)

As a Delta IV lover I am absolutely ecstatic that LC 37 gets the treatment it deserves! Can’t wait to play with the update!

• 2 weeks later...