[1.8.X-1.10.X] Aurora Space Center: v1.1 "Kodiak Update" (NEW UPDATE !)

35 minutes ago, Zoeille said:

uhhhhh, that's really weird, i don't know where the lags can from for you, I thinking about the lights but the new LC-20 didn't have lights, it's also not the animation ELA-2 and LC-20 didn't have animations.
I don't know what can I do to be honest, lot of people tested it and you are the only one to have this fps issue it's really weird

No it's not the lights, those work fine. As I mentioned, I guess it's somehow connected to smoke. Maybe a conflict with another mod. I'll try it with a clean install.

3 minutes ago, infinite_monkey said:

No it's not the lights, those work fine. As I mentioned, I guess it's somehow connected to smoke. Maybe a conflict with another mod. I'll try it with a clean install.

Yup if it's the smoke I can't do anything

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Aussie Toad Stool said:

@Zoeille This mod looks fantastic! I have a question or two though. does this this mod integrate with Tundra Space center? Or Does it create a new space center? Is there any photo's of this mod in action? like when you see the launch pad when you go back to space center.

This mod doesn't create a space center, just the statics (launch pads etc.), which you can place where you want using KK.

11 hours ago, Aussie Toad Stool said:

Thank you for the info!

Yup you can use it with Tundra and Omega to get a beautiful space center !

By the way i'm working on a update that fix the lights and some other things