Inventory/attachment 1.9 release dates?

Paintprofreak

I'm really sorry for posting and possibly not in the right spot but I'm really new to the game as in a few months and just started playing with mods. I found inventory/attachment mod literally two days before 1.9 came out and forgot to turn off auto update so I cant finish some of my bases outside kerbin so is there a way to find out when they plan on changing it over or is there an easier way to have a game from 1.8 and 1.9. my computer knowledge is better than most but software is lacking since I usually just play games not mess with files or anything. 

Thank you for anyone that can help me

12 hours ago, Paintprofreak said:

I'm really sorry for posting and possibly not in the right spot but I'm really new to the game as in a few months and just started playing with mods. I found inventory/attachment mod literally two days before 1.9 came out and forgot to turn off auto update so I cant finish some of my bases outside kerbin so is there a way to find out when they plan on changing it over or is there an easier way to have a game from 1.8 and 1.9. my computer knowledge is better than most but software is lacking since I usually just play games not mess with files or anything. 

Thank you for anyone that can help me

So have you tried it?  In most cases if I understand correctly 1.8 mods will still work in 1.9

1 hour ago, Capt. Hunt said:

Nope, as you can see in the threads @zer0Kerbal linked, both mods are currently non-functional.

You should wait for @IgorZ to release an update, I'm sure one will be coming soon.

I don't know where you get the idea they are non-functional from those threads. I've used them both without issues in 1.9. I just upgraded to 1.9.1 today, but didn't do anything that needed those mods while I was playing..

To the best of my knowledge both KIS and KAS work just fine in the latest 1.9.1. You may use them with no troubles.

Very soon I'll release a cosmetic update, but the only thing it "fixes" is the version check. 

Edited by IgorZ

16 hours ago, IgorZ said:

To the best of my knowledge both KIS and KAS work just fine in the latest 1.9.1. You may use them with no troubles.

Very soon I'll release a cosmetic update, but the only thing it "fixes" is the version check. 

so even though it says not compatible it'll still work just fine? I just figured it wouldn't since that message came up so I deleted it for the time being without trying it. Lol like I said I'm really really new to the game and even newer to modding. I'll try it but thank you

1 hour ago, Paintprofreak said:

so even though it says not compatible it'll still work just fine? I just figured it wouldn't since that message came up so I deleted it for the time being without trying it. Lol like I said I'm really really new to the game and even newer to modding. I'll try it but thank you

Yes those are just warnings since mods are compiled for a specific KSP version.  It does not mean it won't work, just that it was compiled for a different version.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.