Compressed Soylent Green dust

what did you think happened to kerbals when they went poof

Edited by Sidestrafe2462

On 3/26/2020 at 8:20 PM, CATMANOFFICIAL said:

Maybe chips? No?..

or Krisps?
(yes it's a ye olde uk/us joke)

I suggest Sea Based, Plant Based, and Sea Plant Based Chips

like here in Indonesia where anything like ANY FOODS can be turn into chips...... Banana Chips anyone?

Just read that there is "liquid meat", and it's popular somewhere.

Spoiler

6+Bovril+and+Marmite.JPG

It's very Kerbal - to store snacks in fuel food tanks and pump it if needed.

Posted (edited)

Kerbals enjoy a drink called Hg with the most popular flavors being "Metallic frostX" and "2Hot red+" (in collaboration with probodyne inc. and the first emperor of Qin.) Of course Kerbals have a different atomic symbol for mohoite so the drinks name for not cause koncern:).

Edited by catloaf

Greetings all.

In one of the loading screens a Kerbal is shown chasing after what looks like half of a chocolate covered Oreo. Now it should be a MINT chocolate-covered Oreo but I think that makes it OFFICIAL:

KOreo: the Official Snack of the Kerbal Space Program. Accept no Crummy Imitations.

What is in the Cans from Sean's Cannery (it is Sean's right?, it's Jeb's Scrapyard and Sean's Cannery, right?) ?

Anyway, now I'm hungry for chocolate coated Oreos. Well done everyone, and KSP.

Kind regards, Snack responsibly.

Orc

11 hours ago, Orc said:

Greetings all.

In one of the loading screens a Kerbal is shown chasing after what looks like half of a chocolate covered Oreo. Now it should be a MINT chocolate-covered Oreo but I think that makes it OFFICIAL:

KOreo: the Official Snack of the Kerbal Space Program. Accept no Crummy Imitations.

What is in the Cans from Sean's Cannery (it is Sean's right?, it's Jeb's Scrapyard and Sean's Cannery, right?) ?

Anyway, now I'm hungry for chocolate coated Oreos. Well done everyone, and KSP.

Kind regards, Snack responsibly.

Orc

I don't think it's an Oreo. Looks like a pastries to me. Speaking of pastries...

Pastries = baked stuff

Baked stuff = bread

Bread = baguette 

Baguette = type of fuel tank

So snacks = fuel

4 hours ago, catloaf said:

I don't think it's an Oreo. Looks like a pastries to me. Speaking of pastries...

This guy... OH MY GOD XD

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Orc said:

What is in the Cans from Sean's Cannery (it is Sean's right?, it's Jeb's Scrapyard and Sean's Cannery, right?)

Originally a company funded by Rockomax. Quote from the KHS (Kerbal Historical Archives,) "Shortly after the founding of Rockomax the the creators discovered a pressing problem: there were no fuel tanks that could actually fit their engines. Luckily through a blunder Rockomax had accidentally learned about Sean's oil storage and metal kiddie pool company. The failing startup had all the resources and infrastructure to build fuel tanks of large diameter. Soon the Rockomax family of tanks were born. Unfortunately it was not to last. A few years after the creation of the renamed Sean's fuel cannery began building tanks for Rockomax Rockomax astonished the world with their legendary jumbo 64 fuel tank. Over the next few years Rockomax slowly copied and improved the designs for the cannery tanks and eventually terminated their contract with Sean's and released their new tanks (with a white variant so no one would notice.) It seemed like the cannery was doomed however they managed to get a snack tin contract with Umbra Space Industries and entered the life support business were they still are." (I would like to thank Take Two Interactive for inspiring the early part of the story.)

Edited by catloaf