This and that

VoidSquid

2 hours ago, Nigel J. Cardozo said:

Most modders e.g. @linuxgurugamer@damonvvand @Lisias (these are only a few examples. There are many more I just can't write all their their names over hear. I am not discriminating those names that are not given over here)usually fix bugs before releasing new updates with new parts/features. Squad should learn something from them

We also release bugs, and have to go back and fix them.

2 minutes ago, Nigel J. Cardozo said:

VoidCosmo (seriously)

Why not, sounds good to me, go for it and ask Vanamonde?

Reason I did chose VoidSquid:

Void, as a reference to the endless space.

Squid, I like those creatures (scuba tech diver here), and the Sputnik looks a bit like a squid, doesn't it?

And I was looking for something related to the CCCP space program.

Just now, linuxgurugamer said:

We also release bugs, and have to go back and fix them.

Yeah. But they are finally fixed

Just now, VoidSquid said:

Why not, sounds good to me, go for it and ask Vanamonde?

Reason I did chose VoidSquid:

Void, as a reference to the endless space.

Squid, I like those creatures (scuba tech diver here), and the Sputnik looks a bit like a squid, doesn't it?

And I was looking for something related to the CCCP space program.

Cool!

1 minute ago, VoidSquid said:

Hey there @linuxgurugamer, and welcome here, the very thread of silliness :D 

Don't be too serious here, ok? Just two rules: no offence given, none taken. And ofc: stay within the rules of the forum.

That said, I'm sure I can up with some issues and demands about some mods, hehe :D 

(ran out of likes)

Back to topic again™

What do you think ksp2 will be like? Will it still have lag™?, Will it have that horrible unity analysis? What do you think?

12 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

We also release bugs

Shame on you! :D 

And you evil modders even listened to a single old fellow KSP player and maintained a mod just because a single person asked...

Yeah, talking about you, @linuxgurugamer, it was YOU who decided to keep AGM alive, it was YOU who cared to maintain TAC fuel balancer.

How dare you!. Or: another big thank you.

I really appreciate it, thanks.

Spoiler

Let me be clear, I had way too much fun making this class substitution thing that kills telemetry.  When I started overriding functions that were pretty blatantly targeted at advertisements for users (disabled in KSP, but I target a broad range of Unity installs), I started getting more... interesting.

I can't link it but man, if anyone ever tries to claim copyright to my independent code (because of the fact it overrides classes, which legally, is a nonargument, some of our mods do that), they are going to have to claim they wrote some...  interesting pieces.  This is a comparably nice one.

NOTE TO MODS:  Mods, this is a screenshot of a source snippet of a completely independent work.  It does nothing on it's own, and is harmless and only provided for humor value.  No KSP code was altered, viewed, or otherwise harmed in the making of this code.  Be nice, I even edited out my foul language:

aseembly.png

Just having some fun...

Had read this?

12 minutes ago, VoidSquid said:

Shame on you! :D 

And you evil modders even listened to a single old fellow KSP player and maintained a mod just because a single person asked...

Yeah, talking about you, @linuxgurugamer, it was YOU who decided to keep AGM alive, it was YOU who cared to maintain TAC fuel balancer.

How dare you!. Or: another big thank you.

I really appreciate it, thanks.

And others, I can think of a half dozen mods which were adopted because of a single user.  I tend to avoid that, but if a mod is interesting or not a lot of work, I'll consider the requests on a case-by-case basis

2 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

And others, I can think of a half dozen mods which were adopted because of a single user.  I tend to avoid that, but if a mod is interesting or not a lot of work, I'll consider the requests on a case-by-case basis

What can I say...

W/o others and you, I'd have left KSP long ago.

*throwing just another big thank you just in the middle of your path*

8 minutes ago, Nigel J. Cardozo said:

No one knows

In case of doubt: it will (until proven otherwise)

2 hours ago, Nigel J. Cardozo said:

I am not discriminating those names that are not given over here

Do me a favor, @Nigel J. Cardozo, please, spare me that political correctness thingy here, will you? With, or without, the Apoapsis won't change. It's redundant then. 

Edited by VoidSquid

This 

9 minutes ago, VoidSquid said:

I am not discriminating those names that are not given over here

Apologizing in advance for things that are intrinsic, self-evident. We all know that the folks not mentioned are doing a great job for us fellow players, that's self evident. Why apologize then for nothing?

The age of snowflakes and political correctness.

Ok

48 minutes ago, Nigel J. Cardozo said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Let me be clear, I had way too much fun making this class substitution thing that kills telemetry.  When I started overriding functions that were pretty blatantly targeted at advertisements for users (disabled in KSP, but I target a broad range of Unity installs), I started getting more... interesting.

I can't link it but man, if anyone ever tries to claim copyright to my independent code (because of the fact it overrides classes, which legally, is a nonargument, some of our mods do that), they are going to have to claim they wrote some...  interesting pieces.  This is a comparably nice one.

NOTE TO MODS:  Mods, this is a screenshot of a source snippet of a completely independent work.  It does nothing on it's own, and is harmless and only provided for humor value.  No KSP code was altered, viewed, or otherwise harmed in the making of this code.  Be nice, I even edited out my foul language:

aseembly.png

Just having some fun...

This is really weird right?

Edited by Nigel J. Cardozo

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.