Upgrade from 1.9.0 --> 1.9.1

I upgraded from 1.9.0 to 1.9.1, but suddenly several of my mods seemed broken, like CapCom and Contracts window. Both worked fine in 1.9.0. I expected this upgrade to be at least as simple as from 1.8.1.

So my question is --> Is this something you have experienced in upgrading from 1.9.0?

I'm thinking if this is not something everybody else is experienceing, then I probably did something wrong. So I like to know if that is the case.

6 hours ago, Warezcrawler said:

I upgraded from 1.9.0 to 1.9.1, but suddenly several of my mods seemed broken, like CapCom and Contracts window. Both worked fine in 1.9.0. I expected this upgrade to be at least as simple as from 1.8.1.

So my question is --> Is this something you have experienced in upgrading from 1.9.0?

I'm thinking if this is not something everybody else is experienceing, then I probably did something wrong. So I like to know if that is the case.

it is going to depend on the mod.  They might have changed something significant to that particular mod, or the mod's version check setting is too strict and AVC disabled it.

My advice is to look at the threads for those mods, if they are broken, then chances are someone will release a fix soon.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.