Is anyone having this torque bug?

So for some reason, my game has a bug where when it (the bug) shows up, I can't turn SAS off, or else my spacecraft will start to torque in one specific direction, and no, I cannot counteract this torque because the opposite direction won't turn, like I literally can't turn it the other way! And if I do turn SAS back on, it works fine, except I can't turn it in one direction.

Exp(with SAS): I can turn it (the spacecraft) left/right, up, but not down (RCS, SAS or reaction wheels, no matter what)

Exp(without SAS): Just starts turning

Thx

OS - Windows10-Pavilion computer

no mods

Version 1.9.1

Edited by Neon7

Reminds me of another thread I've seen some time ago:

No cause or actual solution was found, the player reverted to an older save game and the issue was gone.

Can you try out an older save game, does the bug occur then too?

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/1/2020 at 1:47 AM, VoidSquid said:

Reminds me of another thread I've seen some time ago:

No cause or actual solution was found, the player reverted to an older save game and the issue was gone.

Can you try out an older save game, does the bug occur then too?

Yes it does seem to still occur. Yes this is the same problem as your... quote?

On 3/2/2020 at 11:34 PM, Anth12 said:

That might be as simple as a design issue with your craft. Care to share?

No, this happens in space and it has nothing to do with the design, it just starts turning.

3 hours ago, Anth12 said:

pretty sure that trim doesnt work in space?

It does, it will affect the reaction wheels in your craft and SAS, especially when you set it to a specific direction, will "override" the trim. But if you turn SAS off, the trim will turn the ship around without any inputs so pretty much the problem described in OP.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/21/2020 at 9:17 AM, 4x4cheesecake said:

It does, it will affect the reaction wheels in your craft and SAS, especially when you set it to a specific direction, will "override" the trim. But if you turn SAS off, the trim will turn the ship around without any inputs so pretty much the problem described in OP.

Ill try this and if it works, ill respond asap! thx

Edit: thank you so much for fixing this problem i've had for a few months, and thank you for taking the time out of your day to answer my question!

Edited by Neon7
A response

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.