[1.4.3 <= KSP <= 1.12.5] KSP Recall - 0.4.0.4- 2024-0328

Lisias

5 hours ago, Lisias said:

Yes, known bug. Created by a 3rd party.  :)

Work In Progress (RealLife™ and DayJob© stroke again). https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/KSP-Recall/issues/73

The problem is that, somehow, the "original" part is not getting its data refreshed by KSP-Recall on the right time and ends up "stuck" with old data - the current work around for the issue is to take a new part from the Menu instead (as new parts don't have old values to linger).

OR...

Deactivate BetterEditorUndoRedo on KSPCF, that somehow is involved with the problem.

Oh. Yes I see I've tugged on a thread that's been tugged on before. A very long one after googling more (I'll spare the context) :o

I guess KSPCF is the config file `settings.cfg` or it is the KSP Community Fixes mod (which contains BetterEditorUndoRedo fix if TweakScale not installed)

Either way I have that mod on my list but I also have TweakScale so not sure it can fix it. I'll live with it I guess.

2 hours ago, kspkat said:

Either way I have that mod on my list but I also have TweakScale so not sure it can fix it. I'll live with it I guess.

Not forever. I think I have a way to make the whole process more resilient - but I want to work on it with time to spare to prevent regressions on the field. Everything that involves KSP-Recall is terribly critical, I can ruin a savegame if I don't be careful enough!

• 3 weeks later...

ANNOUNCE

KSP Recall 0.4.0.3 on the Wild, featuring:

• Closes issues:
    • #72 Fix the Sanity Check report
    • #68 Add an option to to not show the KSP-Recall entries on the PAW

KeepWalking.jpg

— — — — — 

This Release will be published using the following Schedule:

• GitHub, reaching manual installers and users of KSP-AVC first. Right Now.
  • CurseForge. Right Now.
  • SpaceDock. Right Now.
Edited by Lisias
The image didn't kicked in...

ANNOUNCE

KSP Recall 0.4.0.4

• Restores the presence of the PAW’s entries, setting them to be shown by default from now on. A patch can turn them off. 
  • Closes issues:
    • #74 Restore the KSP-Recall buttons on the PAW

In 0.4.0.3, I removed the KSP-Recall "debugging" PAW entries by default, as I was advised that these entries were cluttering the PAW and, well, I wasn't aware that they would be still needed in wild.

My bad.

This release bring them back to be shown by default, and a MM patch against KSP-Recall.cfg can be issued to turn them off.

KeepWalking.jpg

— — — — — 

This Release will be published using the following Schedule:

• GitHub, reaching manual installers and users of KSP-AVC first. Right Now.
  • CurseForge. Right Now.
  • SpaceDock. Right Now.
Edited by Lisias
Adding an explanation. We use the Forum for a reason. :)