I want to learn to make realistic models

I am suffering from ksp obsessive-compulsive disorder freshman computer, I want to learn to make realistic models, fuel tank production has been learned, but other tutorials (lighting production, switch doors production) in the published web page I found that there is no,The website of the related tutorials on kspforum has been shut down, please have tutorials kind-hearted people can reply me, or send email to [email protected], made I would like to share mods, rather than for commercial use.

Lots of good info and people willing to answer questions in the Add-on Development forum and the sub forums Modelling and Texturing Discussion and General Mod Development Help and Support .
If you're looking for tutorials then even the very old ones are mostly relevant with the exception of anything wheel related (wheels and landing legs).
If you're looking for examples I've put together some parts with Blender models and Unity projects for a number of parts here.

Happy moding!

22 hours ago, wasml said:

很多好的信息和愿意回答问题的人附加发展论坛和分论坛建模和纹理讨论通用模具开发帮助和支持.
如果您正在寻找教程,那么,即使是非常老的,大部分是相关的,除了任何车轮相关(车轮和着陆腿)。
如果您正在寻找示例,我已经将一些部件与Blender模型和UnityProjectfor多个部件组合在一起这里.

打样愉快!

Thank you very much

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.