[1.8.0——1.9.1]【Made by Wanhu】Long March-5(CZ-5)

Karrot

At the end of 2019, the Long March-5 Yao-3 Carrier Rocket achieved a go-around. Wanhu Studio took this opportunity to produce the Long March-5 launch vehicle.

The Long March-5 launch vehicle, also known as the "big rocket" and "Fat 5", is a disposable large-scale low-temperature liquid bundling launch vehicle developed by the People's Republic of China in 2006 to meet the needs of further aerospace development and bridge the gap between China and foreign countries. China's new generation of launch vehicle core-class rocket series with a diameter of 5 meters.

mGrELMR.jpg

This module contains the components of the Long March-5 launch vehicle and the launch tower used for go-around.

LgEu7zk.jpg

Based on the KSP update of 1.8.0, Wanhu Studio remade the tail flame of the hydrogen and oxygen engine and applied it to our Long March-5.

Availability

Download: [Link removed by Forum Staff due to non-compliance with Add-on Posting Rules]

Download: [Link removed by Forum Staff due to non-compliance with Add-on Posting Rules]

License: CC-BY-NC-ND 4.0

Thanks to all members of Wanhu Studio for their efforts in releasing this module.

Supplementary note

1、Download links on Spacedock, CKAN and CurseForge will be released after approval.

2、Reproduced mark of: 万户 or Wanhu (English)

2019年底,长征五号遥三运载火箭实现复飞。万户组以此为契机,制作了长征五号运载火箭。

长征五号运载火箭,又称“大火箭”、”胖五“,是中华人民共和国为了满足进一步航天发展需要,并弥补中外差距而在2006年立项研制的一次性大型低温液体捆绑式运载火箭,也是中国新一代运载火箭中芯级直径为5米的火箭系列。

这个模组包含长征五号运载火箭各组件,和复飞时使用的发射塔。

基于KSP在1.8.0的更新,万户组重新制作了氢氧发动机的尾焰,并应用于我们的长征五号上。

下载链接: [Link removed by Forum Staff due to non-compliance with Add-on Posting Rules]

下载链接:[Link removed by Forum Staff due to non-compliance with Add-on Posting Rules]

许可证: CC-BY-NC-ND 4.0

感谢万户组所有成员为此模组发布做出的努力。

补充说明

1、在Spacedock、CKAN 和 CurseForge 等处的下载链接,将会在通过审批后放出。

2、转载标注作者:万户 or Wanhu (in English)

Picture appreciation

RTjy0x8.jpg

IK73res.jpg

2qANaro.jpg

2D2Ws6M.jpg

Edited by sumghai
Removed download links due to violation of Section 4 of the Add-on Posting Rules

Wow... really nice :)

However, you seem to be bundling a
WanhuTools.dll in this... Forums rules require not only a stated license, but require source code for any plugin/executable to be either hosted publicly, or actually included in the releas package.

Also, i see you are using .mbm textures. Unzipped, this mod weighs in at a hefty 143MB... I converted your textures to .DDS (preferred KSP native texture format now), and the mod shrunk to 101MB...
Then, also, I see you have HUGE resolution textures for the Flags... :O Those are 50MB by themselves. if you optimized those smaller, you could shrink the mod almost in half, to around 50MB ... Substantially better than the 143MB it is now.

But anyway, I want to say this is a VERY nice looking mod. GOOD JOB!

On 3/4/2020 at 8:05 PM, sumghai said:

@Karrot, as per the add-on posting rules, can you please provide the full source code for WanhuTools.dll? 

How to do it? Can you show me a tutorial? I cannot use github very well.

On 3/3/2020 at 8:34 PM, Stone Blue said:

Wow... really nice :)

However, you seem to be bundling a
WanhuTools.dll in this... Forums rules require not only a stated license, but require source code for any plugin/executable to be either hosted publicly, or actually included in the releas package.

Also, i see you are using .mbm textures. Unzipped, this mod weighs in at a hefty 143MB... I converted your textures to .DDS (preferred KSP native texture format now), and the mod shrunk to 101MB...
Then, also, I see you have HUGE resolution textures for the Flags... :O Those are 50MB by themselves. if you optimized those smaller, you could shrink the mod almost in half, to around 50MB ... Substantially better than the 143MB it is now.

But anyway, I want to say this is a VERY nice looking mod. GOOD JOB!

Thanks for your advice. I'll try to make it.

Edited by sumghai
Reverted quotes to original English

8 hours ago, Karrot said:

How to do it? Can you show me a tutorial? I cannot use github very well.

You simply upload your original source code to your GitHub repository, the same way you uploaded your game mod files.

Also, @Karrot, please only write in English here in the main forums. I understand that English is not your first language, and you are using Google or Baidu translate to read our forum posts, but I had to edit your previous post to replace the Simplified Chinese text with the original English versions.

If you must type in Simplifed Chinese, we have a Chinese-only subforum.

On 3/5/2020 at 8:41 PM, sumghai said:

You simply upload your original source code to your GitHub repository, the same way you uploaded your game mod files.

Also, @Karrot, please only write in English here in the main forums. I understand that English is not your first language, and you are using Google or Baidu translate to read our forum posts, but I had to edit your previous post to replace the Simplified Chinese text with the original English versions.

If you must type in Simplifed Chinese, we have a Chinese-only subforum.

I get it, thanks for your advice.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...