Kerbalism Science Transmission (Issue?)

Ok I have this probe on a stable Mun orbit, it has completed Mystery Goo experiment for both high and low space, it has also half completed the Material Lab. experiment which got depleted by the orbit trajectory.
Summing up, there are more than 50 science points to transmit, communication is stable, not 100%, more like 30% (100% when it connects directly to KSC), it can transmit science but it doesn't. 'Kerbalism' mod let you see your science progress thank to a menu in the right top corner, it says that data is still on the vessel, but not in R&D, as I can assure you. WHY IT IS NOT TRANSMITTING?

I use lot of mods

I already tried to restart the game

I think I might have 'solved' it:

Kerbalism divides science experiments into 2 different types: Sensor reading experiments , which can be transmitted, and Sample experiments which need to be recovered or analized in laboratories, my conclusion is that Mystery goo and Materials bay lab are sample experiments.

Here is a quote by Kerbalism Wiki, science section:

There are two different kinds of experiments: sensor readings and samples. Sensor readings are just plain data that can be transferred between vessels without extra vehicular activities, they also can be transmitted back directly. Samples however require the delicate handling by kerbals, and cannot be transmitted but have to be recovered instead. They also can be analyzed in a lab, which converts it to data that can be transmitted. Analyzing takes a long time, happens transparently to loaded and unloaded vessels alike, and can't be cheated to create science out of thin air.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.