So ypset

I just lost all my save data after a crash. Ive spent days working on my orbital platform with independent rover launchers . Annnd its all gone after a crash on ps4. I have breaking ground and whatever the other one is. Im so mad right now.  All my crafts...  everything...  gone.   What can i do please help. Usually when this happens it uncorrupts

5 hours ago, jefalger said:

I just lost all my save data after a crash. Ive spent days working on my orbital platform with independent rover launchers . Annnd its all gone after a crash on ps4. I have breaking ground and whatever the other one is. Im so mad right now.  All my crafts...  everything...  gone.   What can i do please help. Usually when this happens it uncorrupts

Doesn't the console version have backups?

I have experienced two save game corruptions with KSP 1.9. I been playing KSP since 1.7 and never seen this before. Something is buggy with 1.9 causing these corruptions.

Anyhow, there is a post on Steam forum on how to rescue your save game corruption. Basically, need to start a new game and then copy over 2 files from your corrupted game. These 2 files needs to be from a manual saved you performed, not the "persistent" save.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/220200/discussions/0/616187204015865714/

I followed this hack and was able to recover a corrupted save game.

On 3/3/2020 at 4:39 PM, jefalger said:

If you have cloud saves enabled and just the local save is affected, you can try the following on hyour PS4:

- Go to "Settings" > click "Application Saved Data Management".

- Select "Saved Data in Online Storage" > "Download to System Storage".

- Find KSP in Online Storage > click "Download".

- The console will download the save from the cloud storage, assuming you have been using cloud saves.

No guarantee, but definitely worth a try - I would also suggest getting in touch with Sony Support with this, they are the most well-equipped to help you out with this methinks.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.